Part 1

"I miss him.. I am sorry oppa.. I broke the promise.. Please forgive me.. And now I am here.. I am sorry.. Please don't be mad... I didn't k-know.. I was just a kid that time.. So I thought it was only for a while like a trip.. Stupid me.." You whispered while crying.

(2 years ago)

Y=You
J=Jin
-----------------------------------------------------------
Y: Jin Oppa!!
Jin is older by 2 years.
J:Yes? What is it?
Y:Look!! It's an ant.
J:Really... It looks like you never seen an ant before -.-. Oh yea i forgot you're a kid. Small kid.
Y:Yah!! I am not... Okay yes yes I am -.-
J:Yah?!! I am your oppa, older than you!! How dare you say Yah to me!! This kiddo.
Y:Catch me if you can. *sticks out tounge*
J:Aish this kid!! Come back here!!

(A few minutes later)

Both of you laid down on the grass.
J:Woah that was tiring.. It's because of you!!
Y:Hehe
J:But about school.. You okay right?
Y:Yea since you're always there for me ^-^ I am fine.
J:Am glad. But can you promise me..
Y:Umm? Promise what oppa?
J:Promise me that you won't leave me.. If you leave me.. Who would I be able to talk to? I am also like you.. A loner..
Y:Why are you thinking like that oppa? Why would I leave you for? Don't worry~
J:Thank you (Y/N)!

(Present)

"I am really sorry.. I am really sorry oppa... I will come and see you again soon.. I hope you will be the same... Please wait for me.. Please..."

(2 days later)

"Hey (Y/N)!" Your mom shouted from downstairs. "Yes mom!!" "We are going back to (Y/C) tomorrow!" 'Oh my god.. Is she serious? We will.. We.. Oh my god!! Yes!! I can finally see him again!! Yey!!' Inner you. "Okay mom!! Yey I am so happy!! It's been so long!!" "Yes. It has. Now pack up." "Okay mom!"

(1 day later)

'Finally I got to meet him today. I hope he will remember me.. I hope he won't be mad at me..'

(The next day)

You got ready to go to school. Yes the school before you went to America. He is still in the school. Just that he is now a senior. You got ready and went out and go to school. You enter the school 'wow.. It's been so long..' You wanted to go to the office, you heard screams. A girl.. You run towards the noise, just to see Jin and other 6 guys beating up a girl. The other 6 guys were the ones who bullied the both of you.. Now he is with them..?? Beating people up?! "J-jin..?" He look up. "Who are you? Huh?! How do you know my name?" "W-why.. Why did you become like this??" "Is this girl drunk? What is she talking about?" "You! How could you.. What happen to you?! The one who was always with me.. Protect me.. What happen tllo you?!" "Pftt. Protect you. Protect you..? W-who? (Y-Y/N)..? "Yes Me.. It's me! Why do I have to be greeted by you doing this?! Why?!" He push you to the wall. "I AM THE ONE WHO IS SUPPOSE TO QUESTION YOU! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?! ALONE?! HUH!! ANSWER ME B****!" 'Wow... Now I am a b****? This is not the Jin I knew.. What happen to him...' "B****? I am a b****? EXCUSE ME BUT AREN'T YOU THE ONE?! WHY ARE YOU BEATING A GIRL HUH?! WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO Y-" he slap you. "How dare you! Raise your voice at me! So what if I have changed you are the one WHO MADE ME CHANGED! I WENT CRAZY WHEN I HEARD YOU LEAVE. WHY?!" "I.. It was my parents... They said we will be staying there.. I-I thought only for a while.. Like a holiday.. But.. It was wrong.." You look down. "YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CALL ME A B****! GO AWAY I DON'T CARE ANYMORE YOU ARE NOT THE JIN I KNEW! I DON'T CARE ALREADY IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE! YOU CHANGED! LET ME GO!" Still he didn't let go of you but instead stare at you. "Let me go." You look at him. "You made me suffer for this 2 years and now you want me to let go of you? No way. You need this tortue.. The pain I went through.. Alone." Oh no.. He then push you on the ground, beside the girl and they beat the both of you up. He's becoming worse..
(Tbc)