Part 2

After they were done beating both of you up. Jin gave you a stare before they left you two there. 'Why does he have to do this to me? To her? Is it to everyone? I know.... I know that I left him.. But it wasn't an intention. He doesn't understand me... Where is the nice Jin that used to be with me? Now he's gone to become like those bad guys.. Bullies people... He can't be like this.. I don't want to become his enemy.. I hate this....' Inner you. You turn to look at the girl, she was shivering and looking down in fear. "Hey.." She look at you, scared. "Y-yes...?" "May I know how long he's been doing this to you?" She look down. "It all happen when I accidently bumped into him.. I said s-sorry.... But h-he said "look at this nerd. Are you blind?" All of them laughed at me.. I-I-" she didn't finished her sentance because it was cut off by her crying. You went closer to her and hug and comfort her. "It's okay. I can be your new friend" she look up. "R-really?!" "Yes of course! Why not?" "All of them.. Hates me and I-" "Don't worry, I will be your friend still :)" "awhhh thank you!!" She cries again. "No don't cry @_@" "hahaha okay just happy that I've got a new friend :')." "Anyway, what's your name?" "It's Yena~" "Okay Yena, let's go to the nurse room. Can you lead me there?" "Sure let's go!" You chuckle at her. 'So cute' inner you.

(In the nurse room)

"Oh my what happen to the both of you?" The nurse said with her eyes widen. "We fall" you look at Yena. I geuss not to make anything worse. "Yes we fall." "Eh are you new? I have never seen you before." "Yes I am. I just transfered here." "Today?!" "Yes, that's right." "B-but you come here on your first day? Ohh or am I geussing that the both of you bump into each other?" You and Yena look at each other and laugh. "Yes we did" Yena said. 'Of course we have to act like that.. It's better..' The nurse then laugh.
(Tbc)