Movie Night

Since the class already had everything planned for the cultural festival already, they waited for lunch break. Once lunch break came, they all ate and went went back to their dorms. (Carlos had told them that if there is nothing to do for the rest of the school day, they would be free to go back to the dorms. It wasnt an official rule yet, but it was going to be once the final exams were to roll around).

*time skip*
The sky was beginning to darken. Once it was about 6:30, Carlos went into the dorms and called everyone downstairs.

"Tonight we'll be watching "IT"" Carlos said with enthusiasm. "Don't worry, I hate horror movies, so I'll be just as scared as you'll be."

The night was filled with screams. Finally the movie was over. Everyone was slowly walking back to their dorm rooms.

"I'm never looking at a clown again" Kaminari said.

"Hey Ochako, I just need to use the bathroom." Izuku says while Ochako was walking up the stairs. "I might be a bit late getting back in the room."

"Okay" she replied.

Once everyone got back to the dorm rooms, they all went to bed and attempt to get a full night of sleep. The words 'at least no school tomorrow' trailed through their minds. As all of them got on their beds, an ear piercing scream was heard throughout the dormitory.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" *CRASH*

Everyone got out of bed and opened their room doors.

"Did anyone hear that?" Kirishima asked.

"Yes, I think it came from downstairs..." Kaminari replied. "Let's all go see what happened."

They all went downstairs and saw a broken glass on the floor, lying in a puddle of water.

"Has anyone seen Midoriya?"

*SHRIEK*

"What was that!?"

"It came from the bathroom!"

They all ran to the bathroom, opening the door to see a dozen stone hands pulling Izuku to the floor.

"IZUKU/DEKU!!" The classed yelled.

Before they could reach him, Izuku was dragged through the cement floor of the bathroom, leaving behind no trace.

"He..he's gone....."

Then the bathroom lights began to flicker. Then something sprang from behind them and dragged Mineta out of the room and up the dorm stairs.

"AAAAAHH!!!!!!!"

"MINETA!" They yelled.

"We have to help him!" They said while running after him. Went they arrive upstairs, they saw dozens of his pop-offs on the walls. They were looking through the halls, searching for any other signs of him but to no avail. Then something small dashed through the large group of students. Catching everyone's attention. Then claw marks appeared on the floor, then the walls, then the many doors of their rooms. Then the small thing dashed through them again. Bakugo blasted at it as a reflex. He tried blasting it again as he saw it going away, but his quirk wasn't working.

"What the fuck!? My quirk isn't working!!"

"My quirk isn't working either!!" Kirishima shouted.

Then everyone tried using their quirk, to find that it wasn't working. Just then, the floor collapsed beneath them causing all the boys to fall through. Then the hole in the floor closed itself. After a few seconds, the screams of the boys could be heard, then they stopped. All the girls began to freak out. Then they heard something. Like metal clanking at the floor. The sound got closer and closer. Then, a figure popped out at the corner of the hall. The sight horrified them. It was Izuku, but he was covered in blood, and his feet and arms were chained, while a few stone hands can be seen clinging on his back.

"You... Left... Me..." Izuku said in a low raspy voice.

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!" The girls screamed in horror. They all began to run except for Uraraka, who was frozen in place. "URARAKA! WE HAVE TO RUN!" She couldn't move. She was scared. Then the girls picked her up and carried her with them. But as they changed directions, they saw Bakugo, looking just like Izuku, chained and bloody. They were cornered. Then, stone hands came out of the floor, grabbing the girls feet. Mina tried melting them, but when she melted one, four more sprung out.the hands reached higher and restrained their arms. They could feel themselves sinking. They were trying desperately to fight out, but to no avail. Soon, they fell through the floor and blacked out.