Chapter 1

Quick A/N! Before I start I want to say thanks to everybody helping me through my suicidal phase and helping me keep everything good! Ok, that's all I had to say! Onto our book!!

~~~~~~

Liu sat at the foot of his black pelted bed sighing, quite bored. Normally, he would be out. But his idiot of a brother decided to get drunk and go out fking killing in broad daylight, so everyone is stuck inside.

"Bored there, Liu Liu?" E.J purred as Him and Jane sat in the door way.

"Don't call me hat Jacka-" Liu gets cut off by Jane, "Both of you shut up." She hissed through clenched teeth as she dragged her friend to the dining room, leaving Liu to his own little dream world. He sighed and got up, stalking to his door and stomping down the stairs. Bailey(WHOO! Yo!) sat at the couch watching the news before turning her attention to Liu. "Yo grumpya-" Liu put a hand up to stop her.

"Not in the mood, bitch." He hissed, glaring at her. She returned his glare and looked back at the News.

'Breaking News!! Notorious murder, Jeff the killer was spotted in "Towns Name" yesterday covered in blood and dragging a young girl by her hair! Investigators have yet to find this killer but will do everything they can to stop it! Please be sure to keep you and/or pets and family indoors before dark so we can prevent any more murders in our town! Thank you, and goodnight!'

A panicked news caster explained with wide blue eyes.

"Jeffery is an idiot." Bailey said, a small but low growl emitting in the back of her throats as she shut the Tv off.

"Don't have to tell me twice, Bailey." Liu agreed, sitting a couple feet away from Bailey . The two were in a hateful relationship but they joked around sometimes. They never wish to be together AT all.

"G-g-g-guys!! We f-f-f-found it t-that someone w-w-went to the c-c-cops!!' A hyper Toby burst through the door, twitching like usual. Everybody faced their attention to him as slender man stepped forward.

"Explain, Child." He ordered, Toby saluted jokingly.

'Idiot.' Hoodie stepped forward and began explaining, (I feel lazy XD) 'Basically we found some evidence that one of you,' He glanced around the room before continuing, 'went to the police that night. We have yet to figure out who.'

Everybody nodded in understanding and began gossiping on who did it.

"I-I-I-I-I suspect Bailey!!" The others agreed with the ticking boy, except for a few.

"Rrrreally?!" She smiled in disbelief, "Oho my god! Really." They all began arguing. Static filled each of their ears and they squeezed their eyes shut, throwing their hands over their ears.

'Thank you. Now, we do not know that it if Hannah yet and we will not blame each other until we find out who. When we do we will discuss what to do. Is that understood?' Slender asked, earning a nod in response from everybody in the room, 'Good.' With that, he left.

(Don't be a ghost reader! Give me tips and critique)

(633+ words. Omg. I've never gotten so high before XD. Anyways! Hope you enjoyed the littler argument there. Give me feedback and I'll try updating as much as possible!! Love ya, my cinnabuns!! - Levisaurus)