Smile!

Hunk P.O.V

Lance looked overwhelmed, Hunk patted his back, "You'll be fine, buddy, its just one picture."

Lance put his face in his hands, "I have humiliated myself in front of hundreds of people or more. I'm a walking, talking pity party now. Ahh Lance i'm so sorry about your childhood blah blah- SHUT UP!"

Lance's outburst caused Hunk to jump, but he didn't leave. Instead Hunk sat next to him in silence. Pidge walked into the room, she had a beanie over her head and was pulling it down as far as she could. She walked over to Hunk and Lance.

"Whats with the hat?"

"I got a really bad haircut," Pidge mumbled, "Idiots don't even know how to cut it right!"

Hunk nodded, "Can I see it?"

Pidge sighed," I guess but don't tell anyone else."

She slowly took off her beanie revealing a matted head of hair where half of it was fuzzy and crazy, and half of it had almost no hair at all. Hunk chuckled and Pidge glared at him.

"I can fix it, Pidge. I went to school to cut hair before I decided I wanted to cook."

Pidge sighed and sat down at a mirror, "Do it then, there are some supplies at the top of that shelf I think."

Hunk stood on his toes and grabbed the box she had pointed to. It was green and had ribbon tied around it. There was scissors combs, brushes, spray bottles, more than what he needed.

Hunk snipped around some of the fuzz and made her hair go down before lifting up again on the side she had most of herhair on.

"Okay Pidge you can look now."

Pidge put on her glasses and looked in the mirror.

Pidge P.O.V

Pidge had to admit, her hair was beautiful, so beautiful in fact, she squealed. Hunk looked surprised, but she smiled wider than ever before.

"This looks sooo much better! Thanks Hunk!"

She hugged him but it was mostly around his stomach since Hunk was so tall. She stood on her toes so that her forehead was at his neck.

"How tall are you by the way?"

Pidge noticed Lance in the back, smirking,"Taller than you."

Pidge walked over and smacked him, "I'm not stupid."

Lance laughed, "I know"

Pidge crossed her arms and climbed onto Hunk's back until she was on his shoulders, she felt like a toddler being carried by a fully grown man.

"Are you guys ready for pictures?"

Hunk smiled, "You bet."

Lance's smile faded and he walked outside behind Pidge and Hunk. There were sixteen kids in a line, at the end was the kid with the black mullet. Pidge frowned and tapped Hunk's shoulder and pointed at him.

"Lance will be fine," Hunk said.

Pidge just nodded.

Lance got out his phone and started live-streaming, a bunch of notifications started going off on the kids in the line's phones. Some of them smiled and laughed. Pidge hopped off Hunk's back and checked off each kid's name.

Finally she said, "And finally... Keith?"

The mullet kid raised his hand, he looked really depressed. Pidge nodded and checked off his name. She saw the limo he came in in the back of he parking lot. Two older kids sat on the bench next to it. They must be waiting for him, she thought.

Lance P.O.V

Lance took pictures with all the kids on stage, standing right at the edge, Lance was afraid he would fall. Lance had Hunk hold the live-stream camera and Pidge took the photos. Lance had to admit, Hunk made her hair look really pretty.

Lance took a picture with one little girl, she looked about 12. Then he took pictures with everyone else. Then Pidge said his name, "Oh... uh Keith Kogane? Did I say that right... whatever just go..."

Pidge and Hunk had worried looks on their faces. Lance just took a deep breath and shook hands with Keith, "Nice to meet you."

"You too."

Hunk's eyes went wide looking at the live-stream chat but Lance couldn't worry about that right now, he put on his best fake smile and took a picture with keith.

Suddenly there was a high-pitched squeal coming from the crowd who weren't taking pictures. Lance fell back, surprised, and Kieth almost fell off the stage. Hunk looked even more concerned with the chat. Lance grabbed Keith's arm hurriedly so he didn't fall off the stage.

What could be so scary or exiting? Lance didn't know until he heard the same girl who screamed say as loud as she could, "Omg, I ship it!"

The crowd went wild.