nine

I heard a knock on the door, and I froze. like seriously why do I have to meet him like this im wearing sweats and a calvin klein bra and a messy bunIooking like shit.

I opened the door and a pair of brown eyes met mine, damn he actually was so fucking hot.

"hi" he smiled and pulled me into hug, i hugged him back "hi biebs"

I smiled and stepped away  so he could step in.

"sorry for my outfit I wasn't exspecting anyone today" I laughed sending him a smile.

"It's okay, you look cute" he said and looked down at my clothes.

"thank u" I said and we went into the kitchen.

"do you want something to eat?" I asked and rested my arm on the table "we could cook something?"

"we could bake?" i said really excited.

"you like to bake huh?" he said and laughed a little

"yes, me and madison bake all the time" I said and smiled with the thought of madison.

"you're best friends right?" "yes" I mumbled and looked trough the fridge for some eggs.

"she actually told me a lot about you" he said and smiled "like what?" I said getting a little anxious cause that little bitch know everything.

"she just told me, that you're kinda weird but yeah I already knew that" he smirked.

"you little bitch" I yelled and slapped him playfully "am I a bitch, I though you were?" he said with a huge grin on his face.

"you're such an idiot" I said and took some flour and tossed it right on his shirt.

"u wished u didn't do that bitch" he smirked and took a handful and threw it at me laughing.

"now it's war"

we were now both greased in flour "maybe we should just bye the cake?" I laughed and smiled

"we should" he said

"but lets try to get this off us first" I replied and looked down at myself.

justin brushed the flour of him and I went to change.

"you look good" he said as I came down the stairs

"you two biebs" I said and smiled "instead of buying cake, shall we go out to eat?" justin asked.

"like a date?" I said, he nodded smirking "like a date" he smiled. he was a amazing and it wasn't awkward at all.

"lets go!" he said and pulled me out of the door, "where do you wanna eat?" he said and opened the door.

"I dont know, you pick" I said and plugged my seatbelt in.

we stopped outside an italian restaurant and got out of justins Range Rover, to our luck there was no paparazzi.

we went inside and got a table and ordered our food.

as the gentleman justin is he payed. we had a good time and I loved spending time with him, after dinner we went home to my place and watched movies for the rest of the night.

vote and comment for more