Logang

The pop-up show was amazing last night. The boys sang some of their songs from other eps like Never Know, All my love, Air of the night (smooth step) and others too. I was having so much fun dancing and singing along with the boys. I saw Logan in the crowd seeing and dancing. But, when the show was over everyone started shouting second verse. I went backstage to see what they were going to do but the boys and Logan said why not and started singing second verse.

This morning I woke up and saw all the boys in my face.

Sam: what are you guys doing (rub's eye)

Daniel: Nothing, what are you doing

Sam: oh my gosh guys, I swear (i said sitting up)(keep in mind I sleep on the top buck)

Zach pushes Jack onto the bed with me and he fell on me

Zach: Jack is!

They all laughed

Sam: What the world?

Jonah: Bro, get off my sister

Jack: Oh ok

He slowly got off the bed

Sam: you guys are the worst

Corbyn: You know you love us

Sam: move so I can get off my bed

All of the boys moved. I got down and started getting ready. I did my hair, makeup an took forever picking out an outfit. Logan said he wanted to go hang out with us and his sister, my best friend, will be there too. We'll be on his vlog too. I thought this would be fun because I haven't seen her in some mouths. I looked forward to this moment.

Instagram ( I got lazy with this one)

Going golfing for the first time today also going to see my bestfriend!! @katiehere

Liked by loganpaul, jackaverymusic, whydontwemusic and 99,438 others

jackaverymusic adorable

samanthamarais thanks @jackaverymusic

katiehere can't wait to see you bestie

jonahmarais you need to iron your shirt

samanthamarais you need to iron your face @jonahmarais

loganpaul can't wait

Later on, we went to Logan's house. He texted us to just come. And just start doing stuff. When we walked in, Jonah started play ping-pong with Jack, I picked up kong and started hugging and petting him, Corbyn went in the kitchen and broke 2 plates, and Zach and Daniel played with the merch canon. He talked to his vlog camera with Brenden was holding and then after a while, he came to us and said "Hey guys!".

After 15 minutes of just chilling in the house, Corbyn and Daniel went outside to see 2 bricks and a piece of wood, they had the idea to make a ramp and jump onto the bean-bags. It was so fun to do it with Logan. He called out Daniel for doing a lame jump. I was laughing so hard.

After fooling around, we went golfing. I saw my best friend Kate, she's also Logan's little sister. I fan up to her and gave her a big hug.

Kate: I missed you so much

Sam: Same i love you

Kate: OMG I love you too

We started talking about how the tour went and she asked me have I talked to Jack yet, and I told her about the whole texting thing.

Kate: omg really

Sam: yeah! were going out tonight

Kate: OMG

She said that loud enough for the boys to look over to us. Jack comes running over to us and raped his arm around me.

Jack: Why are you talking to my girlfriend?

Kate: uh?

Sam: What!

I said that loudly and looked back at him. He walked me over to the rest of the boys and Logan. Kate followed behide us slowly and confused. I was confused myself, but I went with is anyway.

Logan and Brendan turned and face us, Brendan zooming the camera into our faces.

Logan: Whats happening here???

Jonah spoke up and said "Yeah??"

Jack: What?? Were going golfing right.

Jonah: Sam?

I mouth to him and said I don't know, then Jack walked off with this arm still around me.

When went to our station thing and started playing. You can look on Logan's vlog and see me and Jack fooling around and playing. I was super excited and I was thinking that Jack liked me. I couldn't wait until we went on our date tonight.

Instagram (another lazy one)

Liked by 100,832

samanthamarais shot creds @jackaverymusic thanks boo😘

view all 100,345 comments

jackaverymusic np babe😍

jonahmarais what?😶

unknown yall goin out??

loganpaul what did i miss??😳

katiehere yeah @samanthamarais 😲

samanthamarais nothing what are you talking about😏😏

unknown @jackaverymusic no comment @samanthamarais

I and Jack aren't going, at least we haven't made it official.