PROLOGUE

"Who am I " he asked as he thrust deeper into her. 

His eyes ocean blue bore into her choco brown with no emotions. 

"I said answer me "he spoke gritting his teeth and moving more faster inside her. 

She lay there lifelessly beneath him. 

"say my name damn it "he roared nearing his climax 

"shivaay "she trembled while looking back at him. 

As soon as his name left her mouth he climaxed inside her and withdrew himself from her and pooped onto to the other side of the bed. 

She got up and left. 

She was his wife and entire world knew it. He did give her all the rights she deserved as a wife but she never desired any. 

She never slept with him,ever after their makeout sessions reasons well known to both of them. 

Annika stood near the kitchen cabin holding the knife near her wrist. 

"Don't u dare my wife , u r mine I own everything of you, including the air u breath, so never dare to do anything without my permission " he said and left leaving an absolute emotionless annika behind. 

This is the story of shivaay and annika, an unfulfilled tale. 

I know my previous stories I deleted few and one god knows why got deleted. I promise that won't happen this time I will extra careful with a backup hope u all guys shower me same love. 

This one is a mature right from the beginning so I don't think anyone should be having a problem.