Chapter 17

Troy sneakily glanced down to his side while he munched the last bite of his food. His eyes landed on the bowl of wings Normani was holding in her arm. Not being able to feel satisfied on his snack, he turns to Normani and opened his mouth to speak.

"Can I have one?" Troy asked while chewing his food, but not after reaching out to take a piece.

Normani moved the bowl away before Troy could get one and slapped his hand away with her free hand making Troy clutch his hand out of pain. She gave Troy an evil glare.

Troy pouted like a child. "That hurt..."

"Don't ever touch my wings." She told him.

The two came out of the kitchen finished getting food for their midnight snack and headed up the stairs to their own rooms. As they silently trudge in the hallway in silence, they muffled noise coming out on one of the closed doors. Normani and Troy looked at each other with puzzled expressions.

"Where is that coming from?" Troy wondered, his face scrunched thinking about the possibilities of what that noise might be.

They leaned onto their ears and listened closely, sneaking from door to door as they continue to walk towards their journey. Normani tapped the boys arm as her ear picked up where the noise is coming from. Troy moved closer to her and pressed his ear against the thick wooden door.

"It's in Ally's room." Normani whispered to him.

Troy hears muffled voice on the other side, he won't lie, it kind of hurt him for thinking somehing inappropriately that Ally and her boyfriend would be doing.

He heave out a breath, retreating back. "Let's get out of here before we get caught." Troy grumbled, frowning as he head on to where he was suppose to go.

Normani ignored him and continued to listen what was happening inside Ally's room.

-

Your heard the blinds pulled open and before you know it the bright sunlight was like burning past the skin of your closed eyes. You eyes shot open, regretting afterwards due to the light painly blinding your eyes before hastily hopping off your bed and rushed towards the window.

The burning sunlight dissipate when your hands successfully pulled the thread and closed the blinds, you look around the room, your eyes landing on a certain cuban glaring at you with her arms crossed against her chest.

"Leave me alone." You stated in monotone voice, walking past her.

Camila huffed uncrossing her arms and turned around to grab you by the wrist, stopping you again before you could even return back to bed.

"Stop being so immature, Y/N." Said Camila, gazing up to your eyes. "Stop running away from your problems."

"I'm not running away." You pulled your hand away from her as if she was a stranger who just touched you. "I just don't see the point in fixing things."

"Just try and talk to Laur-"

"Nope." You cut her off. "Don't you even dare to say her name." You told her, climbing on the bed again facing the wall and pulling the duvet up to cover your head. "All she had to do is to talk to the media and clear up all those false accusation that her boyfriend's band mates called on me but what did she do? She stayed quiet about it."

You felt the bed dipped behind you followed by an arm placed on your back, the duvet being the only boundary between the two of you. Camila sighed.