Questions

*at gars opening time the day after the 'parents day' episode*

*Sunday*

Enid unlocks the glass door and sighs as they open, she turns on the lights and walks to the counter she sits there for a while till she sees her coworker pull into the parking lot

she could hear his terrible taste in music as he got closer. he got out of the car and made his way to into the store

"Hey Rad your earlier then normal, what's up?" Enid said looking up at the blue alien Rad snickered "Nothin' much but I do have a few questions!" Enid let out another sigh "Shoot" she said leaning back in her chair "Wait?! Really?!" Rad said shocked not expecting a yes "Yea, and ask before I change my mind!!" the purple haired girl demanded "Uh-Uh ok," rad started eagerly "oh! Whats-" "HEY GUYS!!" their younger  co worker burst through the doors and ran to the counter "wactha doin'?" "Rads just asking questions about me-" 'hey bud you wanna ask some?" rad interrupted "boy do I,  can I ask first?" ko asked excitedly "of course KO" enid said sweetly "Um... Oo-Oo I know why don't you wear your hair down more? You look really nice with it down" Enid gave a big smile "Awe thank you KO but its harder to fight with my hair down, any other questions?" "no not yet" "Rad?" "Finally !! ok Enid whats your middle name?" Rad looked at her with a questioning look "its Jackie it was on all of the photo albums you were so interested in yesterday" "oh yea hehe Jackie " "Oo-Oo I have another question!!" Ko said jumping up and down waving his hand around, Enid chuckled "Go ahead KO" "Um... Whos Elodie?"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

A/N : I tried my best to not make any mistakes and if you find any feel free to point them out

Please tell me what you think and tell me if you want me to make this a Enid/Elodie there's a real lack of them out there and if I don't get any/enough or it ties by the third or maybe second chapter than I'm doing it