Movie night-Daniel

Daniel and you have been dating for a month. He wanted to have a simple date which you really like because he knows you're simple and don't like anything too fancy. So you just decided to have a movie night.

You knock on the door and Corbyn answered it. "Hey Corbean, Is Dani here??" you ask. "He's in his room" you smile and head upstairs. His door is open, so you go inside. There's no Daniel. You sit on his bean bag chair and then the bathroom door opens. Daniel comes out with just wet hair and a towel around his waist. "Y-Y/n! What are you doing here?!" he starts to blush. You're bright red and CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT HIS ABS. He smirks "like what you see??" you roll your eyes and he grabs clothes then heads back in the bathroom.

He comes out with sweats low on his hips and drying his hair with a towel. "You look cute with messy hair" you state and he blushes. You get up and see a black hoodie in his closet. "Can I have it?!" You grab it and run to the bathroom.

He laughs and you take your shirt off so you're just wearing your bra under the hoodie and put shorts on that you brought. Your hair is up in a messy bun and walk out of the bathroom. Daniel looks up and doesn't take his eyes off you. "You ok Seavey??" He gets up and smiles. "You should wear my clothing more often" then kisses your forehead. You start to blush and both head downstairs.

You sit on the couch with a grey fuzzy blanket and Daniel sits beside you. He puts his arm around your shoulders "What movie do you want to watch??" Your face lights up. "Disney movies??" He smirks. "Finding Nemo" We both turn our head and see Jonah heading upstairs. "Hey, Daniel this is the perfect opportunity for a pickup line" Jonah winks then heads upstairs. "Let me hear it" You smile up at him. "You can call me Nemo because I'm not afraid to touch the butt" You laugh and say "Or we can watch Cinderella" Daniel smirks. You look at him confused. "I see those clothes coming off at midnight" You giggle "Then when I'm done I will have bibbity bobbity booed you" He winks and you're actually dying. "Do you have a name or can I call you mine??" You ask and he winks. "Are you google because you're everything I'm searching for??" You say and hear Zach yell "Hey that's my line!!" Daniel and you both laugh and he kisses your cheek. He pulls you closer and you lay your head on his chest.

"What about Mulan??" You look up at him and smile. "I'll take that as a yes" You watch the movie and cuddle the whole time. There are 20 mins left of the movie when you get up and head to the kitchen. "I'm going to get a drink." Daniel nods.

You take out the lemonade and Jack comes up to you. "Hey Y/n...I have a question." You look up at him and he looks nervous. "It's ok Noodles. Just ask" he rolls his eyes when you call him noodles. "I want to take Rebecca out on a date but I don't know which places she likes." He looks down and starts blushing. "Awe you really like her" You put your hand on his shoulder then gesture him to sit down. 

He sits and you think for a little bit. "Becca's the type of person that likes simple cheesy stuff. She loves the bread at Olive Garden and will go out for dinner, but will also be fine with pizza and Netflix. She really likes you Jack so she'll be fine with whatever you choose. Her favorite flowers are Lilies and she loves chocolate or food in general." You wink and he gets up and hugs you. "Thanks, Y/n" he goes to walk out of the room but stops "Is that Daniels hoodie??" he lifts an eyebrow and you roll your eyes playfully. He laughs then leaves the room.

You open the cupboard and of course, the glasses are too high to reach. You stand on your tippy toes and try to reach but fail. You feel someone's chest press against your back and grab the glass. You turn around to see Daniel smiling. "You could have just asked for help." You roll your eyes. "Your shortness is adorable" he kisses your head and you blush. You pour some lemonade and sit on the counter.

Daniel stands in front of you, in between your legs and you wrap your arms around his neck. "We still have 10 mins of the movie left" he kisses your nose. "Ya but I want to stay like this for a little longer," You say and he smirks. He puts his hands on your hips and pulls you closer. "What are you doing there Seavey??" You raise an eyebrow and he kisses you. It's a long passionate kiss, you both smile into the kiss then part. "I've been waiting so long to do that" he smiles. You bite your lip and Daniel picks you up and carries you back to the couch. You finish the movie and then instantly fall asleep in Daniel's arms.

The next morning, you wake up to a sleeping Daniel. He has such a cute sleeping face. You kiss his nose and he slowly opens his eyes. "Morning Beautiful," he says in a sleepy voice and your heart starts beating faster. His sleepy voice is so hot OMG!! You're blushing which makes Daniel smile. He buries his head in the pillow and you pick up your phone. "You were tagged in a photo"

You look on Jonah's Instagram, there's a picture of you and Daniel sleeping on the couch cuddling. You look at the caption "I came downstairs to these lovebirds sleeping. #(Shipname)" You look and Daniel is on his phone also. He comments "#RelationshipGoals" and kisses your cheek before getting up.

You look and see Becca coming out of Jack's room with one of his hoodies on. "Well someone had fun last night," You say and Corbyn laughs. You jump and fall off the couch. Zach and Jonah walk in at that exact moment and laugh. "Corbean you scared me and ouch," You say and just lay on the floor for a little bit. Daniel comes in and tilts his head. "I leave for 2 mins and you're already on the floor." Daniel picks you up bridal style and carries you to the kitchen. You look and Zach winks at you.

He walks by and whispers in my ear "You would look better with my hoodie on" then leaves. You start blushing and put your head in your hands. "You ok??" Daniel gives you a concerned look. "Yeah Dani I'm fine" He gives you a small peck on the lips and we eat waffles. The rest of the day you just hang out and talk.