Fourteen

I heard that scared money don't make no money. Oh you wanted more? You gonna take some from me." - Russ

Diva and Drew were dropping the kids off at Andrea's place. Diva was wondering if Mack was okay, While Drew stopped at this payphone to let Rage know what's going down and where to meet. "Why y'all come back?" Austin asked Diva. Diva look back at him and turned back around.

"To save y'all." She replied.

"You think y'all going to get caught?" Luke asked.

"Not likely. I went this far without getting caught, I think I could go longer."

Austin study her, he knew why Mack liked her. He even like her. "That guy on the floor back there, did you kill him?" Austin asked. Diva nodded.

Drew finally return to the car and headed towards Andrea's place. "They said that everything is set and that they got some people with them that's going to help us. We just got to drop them off and get to the spot."

Diva nodded not really carrying, she was thinking of something different. It was missing pieces in the story and she couldn't put her finger on it. Murder wanted to silents Mack, he knew something and Diva just got in the way. But what?

"You okay?" Drew asked, she saw that Diva was in deep thought.

"Okay so remember that guy we saw in the mall that time we were looking for lingerie for that party?" Drew nodded. "Well that guy that was looking at me that was Murder, but the craziest thing just hit me. I remember him from somewhere, but I'm not sure where. I seen him before, like a while ago, but I'm not sure." Diva said.

Drew shrugged. "Take your time."

"Hey what we going to do with all this cash?" Austin said. He passed Diva a bag filled with money. Lots of money all hundreds.

"How the hell y'all got this!?" Drew asked. She grab a couple of stacks. Diva knew this wasn't the money her and Mack got from Fredo or the money that Mack got from that undercover cop. The little jits were locked at one of Murder's stash houses and the came up on a comeup.

"Don't worry about all that baby, give us back our cash. We about to ball out." Luke said.

Drew pulled up a couple House from Andrea's house. "Listen, we taking this money but y'all going to get y'all cut. Don't tell y'all momma nothing about this money. Just tell them that y'all got kidnapped, and y'all escaped and y'all don't even remember where it was located. I make sure y'all get y'all cash." Drew said. "Now get out."

They climbed out the car and started walking. Austin turn back around. "Tell my cousin that whatever he do he better win this fight."

Diva smiled. "Don't worry we going to win the war." Austin nodded and smiling and walked off. They watched as they saw them get close to the house and pulled off.

Diva placed the money all back in the bag and put it in the back seat. "I can't believe they found all that money. It might be some more shit there. We need to go back." Drew said.

Diva didn't think it was a good idea but the way her life has been going lately she was down with anything. "Let's go but we need to make it fast." Diva said. Drew smiled and made her way back to the trap house.

She cut her lights out and parked a block away. They both made sure no one was watching and made there way back into the house. They saw that they body that was in the main hall way was now gone, thanks to Mack. "I'm going to check upstairs." Diva said.

She made her way upstairs into one of the bedrooms. She looked around to see it was just trash and junk everywhere. Diva saw a closet door and open it. But it wasn't nothing but bags of trash and old clothes. Diva saw a little chest on top of the junk and trash. She picked it up and sat it in the bed to open it up. It was money, not American money but money from Haiti, Japan, & Canada. Even passports and keys. "What you find?" Drew asked scaring the hell out of Diva.

Diva showed drew the stuff she found. "It's number on them. Got to be for one of them stock boxes at the bank." Drew nodded.

"We taking all of that." Drew said. Drew and Diva left the house and went to link up at the spot.

Mack walked in with duffle bags filled with cash. He dropped it on the table, exposing all the money to Rage, Levi, Darrel and their guest. "A real nigga is back." Levi said giving Mack a hug. Rage then hugged his brother from another mother.

"You straight?" Rage asked. Mack nodded.

"As straight as I ever be." Mack said. He watched two ladies walk in the building with Darrel right behind them, they had guns and bullet proof vest.

"Glad you back homie." Darrel said. Mack nodded.

"So what's the plan?" Levi asked. Mack sat back in a chair and took in some air.

"I'll tell you, you have to bring Murder here. We kill him and everything is done." Sonja said. Mack eyed her. She eyed him back.

"That's not going to work at all. Murder is not going anywhere without his two hound dogs." Mack said.

Monster and Loco, they were both big crazy ass niggas who will kill you with their bare hands. Monster was the happy trigger one. He'll shoot your ass, don't matter who you are. Kids dying, Women's dying, everybody dying.

Loco was just pure evil. He will cut off your head and skin your face off and make a mask out of it. Rumor were that he ate a nigga dick. Like cut the dude dick off, cook it, and ate it. Just like that.

"Well we got to think of something." Sonja said. Darline step up and Mack notice her for the first time. He eyed her and she eyed him. Sonja watched them. "Mack this is my friend Darline, she here to help." Sonja said.

Mack nodded. "The more they merrier." He replied. The warehouse door came open and Diva and Drew came walking in.

"Where the hell Y'all been?" Darrel asked. Rage eyed him and he went back to his corner.

"We went back to the house. Them kids found some money and we found some passport and cash from different continents and some keys from a bank." Diva said. She sat the box on the table and they started going through it.

Diva pulled Mack aside. He followed her and allowed her to talk. "I think I finally know who Murder is to me now."

Mack eyed her weirdly. "Who?"

"My mom abandoned me in a hotel room when I was younger, we were living there. Before there we stayed in a two bedroom apartment. She started doing drug heavy, I remember it so vividly now. Murder was my mom Drug dealer. That's how I remember him. He used to be around all the time. He used to give me cash and candy. I used to throw the candy away and pocket the cash." Diva said.

"Please don't tell me that your daddy?" Mack replied. Diva rolled her eyes.

"Hell no. I don't know my dad but I know for a fact he wasn't. I'm just saying, he's the last person I saw with my mom. He might have something to do with me as well as you."

Mack nodded. He didn't know what to think. He knew Murder wanted him dead for something he think he know.