FROZEN || Ch.15

This chapter is now the edited version.

Follow me on twitter: @ChaiiYanEh

On Facebook: ChachiKawaii WP or Novey Jane Dayot

--

FROZEN || Ch.15

Avalanche Pt. 2

Ice's POV

"Thanks. Thanks for making me feel again."

I was sure shocked as hell on what Hailey did. She hugged me and all those words that came out of her was like music to my ears. I was dumbstruck that I thought this is just part of a lovely dream. This new feeling is so good.  The warmth of a real hug and the pure bliss of what she said.

For a second back there, I don't know what to say. I don't know how to react. I don't know what to do. But one thing's for sure. I am happy. I feel so much happiness right now. And at some point, I realized, it's too good to be true.

I composed myself. I vented out my emotions. And automatically, I wrapped my arms around her. I hugged her tightly but careful enough not to squeeze her.

"I'm most delighted, Hailey. Masaya akong kahit papano, napabago kita. And right now, the result's almost tangible." - I said with so much glee. And I hugged her tighter.

I just wish that this day won't end. And that time will stop at this very moment. I want to savor this day. I want to make it last. I want it to be worth remembering. I just wanted us to stay like this for some reason.

Kumawala siya sa pagkakayakap at ngumiti sakin. Her smile's just so captivating. A very genuine smile that I know she's hiding from any of us the whole time. And it feels so good to know that I'm one of the reasons why she finally changed. Or more like, restored the old Hailey back.

"I-I'm sorry. I got carried away. M-May gagawin ka pa d-diba? S-Sige na." - lumayo siya nang konti.

I just can't help but admire her. She's just so amazing. Although she has a frequent problem regarding her mood swings. But apart from that, I'm glad to know that she's back.

I smiled at her.

"Okay. I'll ring you when I got home. Bye Hailey." - I said then made my way to the driver's seat.

I waved at her. She just nodded. I got on the car and revved the engine.

I just can't stop myself from smiling. Man. I sure am gonna plan that outing right away. Wouldn't want any troubles getting our way.

***

Hailey's POV

He's gone. And yet, I'm still rooted on the same spot where he left me. I can still feel the fast beats of my heart. I can't keep up with it. And there's no hiding the truth that I am so delighted. Could this day get any more blissful?

I can still remember the first day we've met. He's looking at me with all those dark eyes and I can't help but flinch by those actions. He looked quite mysterious back there. That he has something hideous inside.

That day he caught me when I almost fell to the ground because I was facing the counter-flow. That was quite funny now that I remembered that day. How my butt was hurt. And how I loathe him.

That shocking day when he won the auction and had me as a prize, those smirks are just so lovely although I acted all annoyed. I'm just too cold to speak out what I really felt back there.

The first day as his personal slave. That was so annoying. And yet I have to comply because he's bossing around and bragged about the power he has over me.