Chapter 5

Hope's P.O.V.

I got out of my car and walk into my house. My house is huge. My mother is one of those snobby rich people who like expensive stuff. I'm not like that I would rather live in the small house.

I walk into the house and of course it's empty. My mother is always at work and doesn't give a shit about me or anything else.

I eat some left overs and walk into my room. Walls of my room are dark and light purple. I have queen size bed, big TV, walk in closet, desk and my bathroom. I lay on my bed and fell a sleep.

My phone started ringing. I got up from my bed and answered it.

"Hallo?" I said.

"Oh hey babe, I just wanna ask do u wanna hang out in an hour or so?" Said Emma cheerfully. Just as I was about to tell her we could hang out I remembered I have to see if there is any guys who street race tonight.

"Sorry Em, I can't. Can I take rain check?!" I asked

"Of course!" She said happily "well gotta go, see ya tomorrow." She said and hangs up.

I look at the the time and saw it was already seven p.m . I got of my bed and walk into my bathroom to take a shower.

30 minutes later. I'm ready. I'm wearing my leather tights in which my ass looks amazing, white tank top which reveals little bit of cleavage, wedges and of course my leather jacket.

I straightened my hair and put little make up. Just eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick.

I got in my black Ferrari and took of.

Half a hour later I heard loud music and laughter. I follow the sound into an alley. People were laughing and drinking, there is a lot of sluts with guys who have a nice race cars. Jackpot!

I parked next to a red Lamborghini. I walk out of the car. Of course I got attention. Guys were looking at my car in awe and when they saw me their eyes went wide. Big crowd got around me.

"Yo,yo damn girl!" Said some black guy with a lot of the tattoos and piercings.

"Hey." I smiled charmingly at him.

"Hello, the name is AJ, what is ya name sexy lady." He smiled.

"Hope, I'm new in town." I said

"You have a pretty nice car, I didn't know girls ride cars like this." He said looking at my car.

"Well AJ I'm not like other girls." I said smirking.

"Oh I see." He said checking me out. His eyes are full of lust and desire. "So doll, you up for some fun?" He asked.

"Why the fuck nobody told me there is a sexy girl driving a killer car?!" Familiar voice yelled. I look around the crowd to see who is the jackass and my eyes landed on the one and only Jake. "Hope?" He asked confused.

"Hey Jake." I said and give him a quick hug.

"Yo, you two know each other?" Asked AJ.

"Yeah" Jake answered. "Holly shit you just got ten times hotter if it's even possible." He said.