Just Checking In

Hello faithful readers! I am truly astounded that you have gotten this far!! We're so close to the end of this story! No, this is not an actual chapter, as many of you were probably hoping. I just wanted to check in on y'all to see how you were holding after the last chapter 'The Revenant'.

Good? Not so good? Probably feeling as dead inside as one of the characters from the previous chapter now is? (😉) Maybe you're sitting there in either shock or bewilderment thinking 'What the Hades just happened'? Don't you worry; the result of that final battle on the Isle of Drear will be revealed in the next chapter! One thing is for certain though: there WAS a death in the last chapter. The question is ... who was it? Did Bill actually meet the ending he deserved? Did Stan survive that horrible ordeal he suffered near the end? Are both of them dead, or is it like the prophecy in Harry Potter: 'Neither can live while the other survives'? Who did survive, exactly? So many questions!!!

You will find out in the next and final chapter of 'Stanley Pines, Our Hero'. In the meantime, enjoy your suffering as you stress over whether or not the world's favorite conman will be the one narrating next time you come to read this story.

Muwahahaha.