four | last

time skip to where they are responsible adults (kinda) and suga is in college for his masters and is all cute and shit.

"suga! where are you?" daichi said, closing the white painted door behind him. he had just finished his afternoon shift at a small, cute, little coffee shop and wanted to take suga on a surprise date (and maybe smth more hmmmmmm)

"i'm in our room!" the gray hair male called back, he was studying for an up-coming chemistry test, and probably pulling his freaking hair out.

daichi opened the wooden door, "hey, get ready we need to go somewhere quickly," he said in a rushed voice.

"why can't you go by yourself? i'm busy."

"because i enjoy your presence,"

"that's nice,"

"and your cute, funny-"

"ok yeah yeah i get it, you know i hate it when you do that!"

the man laughed and kissed the pretty boi on the cheek.

suga blushed and hushed.

oh, and got his shoes on.

"is that what your going to wear?" daichi said, barely able to hold back a laugh.

"huh- oh."

sugawara was wearing his old volleyball jacket, a pink polka dotted shirt, and plaid shorts.

"give me five minutes!"

daichi parked his gray car, and rushed out to open sugawara's door.

"wow such a gentleman," suga snickered.

"yeah yeah," daichi grabbed his hand, "now look."

the pretty setter looked up and saw a beautiful field of colorful flowers.

he turned to daichi who just handed him a light blue note.

' i don't like your last name, how bout' having mine instead? '

suga gasped at daichi, there he was, kneeling with a ring and a blue velvet box in his hands.

"sugawara kōshi, will you do me the honor of making me the happiest man ever, and marry me?"

"of fucking course!"

suga jumped onto daichi, giving him a massive bear hug, as asahi cried bc now he's going to be third wheeling even harder (unless nishinoya gets the fucking guts to ask him out)

-

ITS OVERRRDFFFDCBNN

this was super rushed but fun to write hope u enjoyed

- sophia <3