Black Star x NOT! Reader

A/N) hope you guys like this!! This is my first one shot soooo let's see if this goes well...

Y/N POV

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I wish I was in the EAT class..... so many hot guys, epic fighters, and don't get me started on all the awesome things they get to do! Not only do they get to go on legendary missions but they also get to battle when ever the heck they want! Now don't get me wrong I'm a pretty great fighter and all it's just the only reason why I'm not in the EAT class is cause I don't have a weapon.... Yeah! I know what you think. Why don't you have a weapon Y/N? Well I'll answer that question my dear reader! It's cause I came to school a little early and by the time I got here everyone all ready had a partner:( , but don't fret because today is the start of a new year and with a new year brings new students! Normally a Sophomore wouldn't be allowed to be Partners with a Freshman but since I don't have a weapon lord death said it was okay for me to have a freshman weapon! Gosh I'm sooooooo happy to meet my new partner and the first thing I'm gonna do after we get together is go and battle that good for nothing bastard named black star. He is always trying to pick a fight with me ever since we first meet. I always refuse though since I want to fight with a weapon and not just with my fists. Oh hey looky here I finally arrived to the place where I get to see all the new kids! I open up the door and when the students here the door creak open they all look towards me. I scan the area a bit and one girl catches my attention. Dang! Wish I had that big a boobs!
"Hey Y/N! Hope you can find a good match!", I heard Sid say. "Thanks Sid! I'll take a look around!", I respond and give Sid a thumbs up with a closed eyes smile. He smiled and then went back to talking to these two guys with black and blonde hair. Hmmm they look a little familiar...ah whatever! Back to finding a weapon! I look around the room for a bit when my eyes land on a small girl with long black hair and blue eyes who is sitting in the corner looking at her phone. She seems to not care about anyone around and only whatever is happening on her phone. I look and see that on her navy blue sailor uniform is a tag that says,"WEAPON". I immediately smirk and walk up to her and upon hearing footsteps I see her blue eyes raise up to catch mine. She arched an eyebrow and says," What do you want?".
"Hey! I'm Y/N and I'm looking for a partner and you seem to be a (somewhat) perfect match." , I smile brightly and raise my hand expecting a shake but she just rolls her eyes and looks back at her phone. I stare at her dead panned and a little annoyed." Now look girly I've been waiting a year for a Weapon and I swear to god if you don't accept this offer I'll shove that phone down your throat.", I say glaring at her with evil intent. Then , to my surprise, she laughs," hahahahhaha wow your really bi-polar! Sure I'll be your weapon on one condition. You get me into the EAT class". I smirk, " oh honey I was planning on it." . She then shakes my hand and we proceed to leave the room and get to know each other alittle better.
" So , what weapon are you?" , I ask." I'm an axe", she shrugs. " Oh woooooow! That awesome!! So one more question...what's your name?", I squint my eyes as I look deep into her soul. " Rushiro but you can call me Rue.", she answers not looking up from her phone. " Well Rue-chan lets go fight some one!". I grab her hand .much to her surprise, and pull her where I told Black Star to meet me at.
Time skip to where Black Star is

  "Y/N ARE YOU FINALLY READY TO GET BEATEN BY THE ALL POWERFUL BLACK-STAR!!?", the idiot yells as he runs at me with tsubaki in her chained scythe form. I smirk and say, "You bet EXEPT I'm not the one being beaten! Come on Rue-chan Transform!". She rolls her eyes , but still does as she asked. I catch her in weapon form and proceed to block Black-Star's attacks. Black star jumps in the air and changes tsubaki to her sword form and then tries to hit me with it. I raise rue up and the two weapons clash , and using all my strength I throw him far away. Black Star's eyes widen and he rolls to try to weaken the fall. He then throws Tsubaki in her shuriken form , but to everyone's surprise I catch Tsubaki and try to throw her back at Black Star but before I can Black Star yell, " Tsubaki Smoke Bomb!". All of a sudden all I can see is gray fog. I look around but I cant see anything then Rue yells, " Y/N above you!" . I look up , but before I can do anything Black Star throws Tsubaki in Chaim Scythe mode and her chains wrap around me. I drop Rue and she transforms back into her human form. Black Star then pulls me close to him. I can feel all the blood go to my cheeks as they turn beet red. BlackStar smirks then says, " Check mate Y/N." I blush and look away , " Whatever you idiot....Fine you win! But I swear I'll beat you next time!" . He smirks , again,  and I feel the chains loosen around me and Tsubaki transforms back. Black Star then gives me his hand and pulls me up to his height. " Hope to see you in class Y/N!", he yells and runs back into the school. I just stare off into space with a huge blush on my face. " Ahhhhh Y/N you have a crush don't you!!" , Rue squeals. " Whatever!!!" , i yell looking away like my tsundere self. Rue just laughs at me as we walk back into the school.

   A/N) hey hope you guys like it and if you want a sequel be sure to let me know! Also if you have any request feel free to dm me or say it in the comments! Bye!!!!