Prologue

Hi I'm Precious Lara Celestine 17 years old , I studied at HAndford Academy and I am now in 2nd year college. Actually my family is the owner of these school  but I did not want to be famous because of my richness , I want to have true friends who will accept me even though  I am UgLy . My parents are not always at home because they are always busy in our company.

    Chapter 01🏠🏠🏠🏠
      Lara's POV
Kring .... kring....,, kring...........
    What the heck !!! Early in the morning!!!Aishh so noisy.... Im so sleepy 😴...... before I forget Its first day of school!!!!!!!(She turn off her alarm clock and she rush to go outside her room and goes to the c.r. To  take a bath 🛀. After that he prepare herself and goes to the table to have her breakfast).
     At school🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡
  Angel: Oh my God heres the poor nerd!!! It's makes my day bad.
Alexa:Right girl .let s make some fun.😝😝
Andrea:What kind of fun????
Alexa : Like this ( Alexs pull Lara's bag  and Lara fell down)
Angel:Wow !!!!Youre so weak....
Alexa:Looks girls !!!( Alexa throw  Lara's bag and her things scattered)
Andrea:  How poor.... Her things are old..
Yassi: sTop  ✋ stop that  ... Three of you stop that!!!!( Yassi help Lara to stand and pick her things)
Angel: Why did you help that poor nerd  🤓 Ewwww
You should belong to us.
Yassi:No .even though she is poor but she's kind ......and you the three of you are evil.
Lara:Please stop that .
(Angel and her friends left Yassi and Lara.)
Yassi: Are u okey
Lara:Yes Im fine  thank u for helping me.
Yassi: Im  Yassi Smith and you?
Lara: Im Precious Lara Celestine ,nice to meet you
Yassi: Friends?
Lara: Sure!!!!
Yassi: In what section do you belong???
Lara: Im in the first section and you
Yassi: Were in the same section 😄
Lara: Lets go😍😍😍
Yassi: let go.....
      ( Yassi and Lara enter their classroom)