Lazy day

The next morning, Alex wakes me up with a kiss. I open my eyes and smile. "Good morning girlfriend." He says. "Good morning boyfriend." I say. He kisses me again. "Is it going to be like this every morning?" I ask. "Probably." He says. I smile. "So what do you want to do today?" He asks. "Maybe we could get some movies. Im really tired." I say. "Ok I can go run and grab some rentals." He says. "Ok. Thanks." I say. He smiles. He gets out of bed and he's still naked. He's walking around trying to find his clothes. I bite my lip. He's so hot. He has abs and perfectly sized biceps. He turns around and notices that I'm staring at his body. Alex smirks and winks. I bite my lip. He eventually throws on some shorts and a tshirt. "I'll be back in like 10 minutes." He walks out the door. I reach for my phone and dial Lauren's number. "Hey." She answers. "How was your date late night?" She asks. "It was amazing. We talked a lot and he asked me to be his girlfriend!" I say excitedly. "Omg! That's great!" She says. "I know he's amazing. I've started to really like him." I say. "Aweeeee." She says. "Well I just called to let you know. Alex will be back soon so I have to get ready." I say. "Oooh sounds interesting." She chuckles. "Bye." I say. "Bye." We hang up. I get up, throw on some mascara, brush my teeth, and get back into bed. I pull the covers over me and Alex walks back in. "Hey I wasn't sure what you wanted so I got some comedy, some action, some romance, and I also got some ice cream. What should we start with?" He asks while walking around the corner and seeing that I'm still in the bed. "How about we start with, dessert?" I ask. I pull the sheets away and expose my naked body. His eyes light up. He quickly rips off his shirt, shorts, and boxers and makes his way over to the bed. He sits next to me and kisses me. "Damn you're amazing." He says. I giggle. "Have you seen yourself?" I ask. He chuckles. I sit up and grab his dick. I put it in my mouth and start bobbing my head up and down. Alex bites his lip. I look into his eyes and he winks at me. After a few minutes, i stand up and straddle Alex. I lean down and kiss him and I lay on his chest. He grabs my ass and slowly enters me. I bite my lip and he thrusts faster. "Ohhh." I moan. He pounds me harder and faster. I start twerking on him. I bounce up and down. He keeps fucking me from underneath. "Ahhhh! Yes. Ohhh." I moan. He kisses me and I bounce harder. He bites his lip. He fucks me harder. A few minutes later we both cum. "So how about those movies?" I ask. Alex get up and grabs the bag with the movies and ice cream. By then the ice cream had melted. He sticks it in the freezer and sits back on the bed. "Romance?" He asks while holding up fifty shades of grey. I smirk. He gets up and puts the movie into the tv. While he's up, he turns and looks at me. He smiles and I smile back. We're both still naked but I don't feel awkward about it. He turns back around and fidgets with the tv settings. He looks so attractive, even from behind. His back muscles, his biceps, his ass, all hot. After he finally finds the right setting he sits back down next to me. The movie starts playing and he looks over at me. "You're so beautiful." He says. "Every part of you." He smiles. "Babyyyy." I kiss him and lay my head on his chest. "You're beautiful too." I say. He chuckles. After a few minutes of the movie, Alex grabs my hand. I lay my head down on his chest. Not too long after, I fall asleep in Alex's arms.