Chapter 2: Bye Dad, Bye U.S

Yuri's POV
Mr. Kim asked me earlier if I want to go to korea with Sica and Fany and I said yes, I don't think I can leave without those two. I sigh and packed my things then I decided to just sleep on the plane so I just played with my phone while waiting. I jumped 'cause I heard a scream and realized it was Sica so I ran to their room just to find them screaming while standing on the bed.

'What are you guys doing?'I asked, Fany pointed to the floor and found a.....

Fany's POV
I felt something moving in my left foot and turned on the lights and my eyes widened and I screamed in horror and woke up Sica, she looked annoyed. She really loves sleeping.
What?!?'she snapped at me then saw the cockroach on the floor near my feet and started screaming too and we both stand on her bed screaming and pushing each other.
Then Yuri came running to the room looking startled, she looked at us then her face changed to an annoyed one then ask'What are you guys doing?'
I pointed at the floor where the cockroach was, she followed my finger and sigh. She took Jessi's slippers and then...
'Don't use my slipppers!!!!Use your own!!!Or Tiff's but not miinnee!!!'she screamed and both me and Yuri covered our ears.
'Sshh Sica!You're gonna wake everyone!' I hissed and turned back to Yuri who's as annoyed as me and she throw her her slippers. She took of hers and killed the cockroach then sweep it out.
'Get ready, it's already 3 and our flight is 5:00'she said and I raised my eyebrows
'Ours?You're coming too?!?'Jessi exclaimed and I covered my ears again and Yuri chuckled before nodding
'Yes, so get ready if you don't want to miss Our flight' she said emphasizing the word Our then walk out. I nodded and walk towards the bathroom
I sighed and stripped myself then stepped on the shower.

Sica's POV
I'm so happy that Yuri is going with us in Korea, I layed down on my bed while waiting for Tiff to finish when I heard a knocka knock, I opened it and saw Dad with a sad smile.I got sad too, I don't want to leave him, he's the only family I have after my mom died. I hugged him tight and broke down
He hugged me back and we stayed like that when we heard the bathroom door opened revealing Tiff all dressed up and I stared at her in awe.She was wearing a black jeans with black leather jacket and black leather boots, her long brown hair is down and her green eyes twinkling.

'Jessi,I know I'm beautiful but I'm your bestfriend remember?'She said and I playfully rolled my eyes and winked at her then hug Dad again before going to the bathroomAfter  showering I walk out only in a towel and saw Dad already leave and Tiff s...

After showering I walk out only in a towel and saw Dad already leave and Tiff sitting in my bed playing with her phone.
'Hey Tiff, what should I wear?' I ask her 'cause I have no idea what to wear, she looked at from head to toe and walk to my closet.
She pulled out a black ripped jeans, black sweat shirt and dark denim jacket and black leather boots.

I decided to let my long dark-blonde hair down that made my dark blue eyes pop out and walk downstairs with tiff and our suitcases and saw Yuri there, she was wearing a CK shirt and black ripped jeans with red sneakers and her long black hair is d...

I decided to let my long dark-blonde hair down that made my dark blue eyes pop out and walk downstairs with tiff and our suitcases and saw Yuri there, she was wearing a CK shirt and black ripped jeans with red sneakers and her long black hair is down too that made her gray eyes stand out.

She smiled to us and ask 'You guys ready?' Tiff and I nodded, we walked to my car and Yuri sat on the drivers seat and Tiff on the passanger seat and me in the backseat.

The ride to the airport wasn't long. Not to long we are blinded by the flashes of camera and I groaned, Paparazzi are here, they always follow me everywhere beacause I'm the only daughter of Kim Junghyun, one of the powerfull business man in America.
We quickly made our way to the plane and sat on first class. I saw Yuri already sleeping with her mouth slightly open, I giggled and took a picture of her and send it to dad.

I look out the window, watching U.S becoming more blurd and blird until I can only see clouds. A tear left my eye and I closed my eyes.

'Bye Dad, Bye U.S' I thought while crying in my seat.