Chaper 4

It had been over 3 hours since Axl's little tantrum. Duff, Izzy and Steven helped clean up my bloody nose and we ended up sitting in the studio still, barely speaking to each other until....

"I'm fed up of Axl's stupid little games!" Izzy yelled.

"Yeah me too." Duff responded.

"He needs to sort himself out seriously."

"Fucking asshole."

"Cunt."

Everyone was now slagging Axl off. They where all spurting out insults one after another. I couldn't cope, it hurt my feelings really fuckin bad. I couldn't sit there and listen to them saying all these things about Axl. Even though he nearly broke my nose, I still loved him.... I fuckin loved my little ginger alot.

"Hey guys, shut the fuck up okay!? I know he can be a pain in the ass but he's been through alot okay? It's not his fault! He's meant to be your friend for God's sake! Leave him alone!" I screamed, almost crying.

They all stared at me.

Izzy nodded. "Your right."

"We're sorry." Duff said.

I smiled. Thankgod.

"Where is he anyway? He's been gone for like 3 hours." Steven mentioned.

"Probably at home." Said Izzy.

We all left the studio and stumbled back to our tiny apartment. I opened the door and walked in, the others following behind me. All the lights where off in every single room. Strange.

"Axl? Axl!?" I shouted. Nothing. Where the fuck was he?

We scrambled around the entire apartment searching for Axl but he was nowhere to be seen.

I started to panic. What if something had happened to him? No no he's probably at the bar right?

I left on my own to go and look for Axl. It was freezing cold and pouring with rain. I ran down the street so I wouldn't be in the rain for too long. I was freezing my dick off over here.

I stumbled into the bar and looked around, no Axl. I walked up to the bartender.

"Hey has my friend come in here? Long auburn hair, leather pants, cowboy boots?" I asked him.

"Uh.. erm.. yeah, yeah he was here earlier on."

"Do you know where he went?" I said.

"Um last time I saw him he was running out of here with three guys." He replied

"Alright thanks." I said.

I ran out of the bar looking around frantically. What was Axl doing with three guys?? I was beggining to get paranoid, had he found someone else? Someone better? No no.

I looked at my watch, it was almost midnight. Where was he at all? Maybe he was sleeping with someone else. I felt my eyes well up. Just the thought of Axl leaving me for someone else was horrible.

I walked home miserable. I was so upset, I didn't even care that I was soaked from the rain and shaking. All I could think about was Axl.

I entered our apartment and sighed.

"Any luck?" Duff asked.

"Nope I looked everywhere." I replied.

"Don't worry Slash, I'm sure he will be back tommorow? Right?" Steven tried to reassure me.

I groaned and stomped off to bed. I lied under the covers shivering. The bed was so cold without Axl. I was alone. So alone and he was probably getting off with some other guy. I couldn't help but cry.