1

"We should really get out of bed" amiee says looking at jasper, his hair all matted and curly and the sun making his bare back glistens against the white sheets. He turns his head to look at amiee a beaming smile on his face, eyes full of love and happiness.

"Do we have too?" He asks playfully.

"Well it is two o'clock in the afternoon" amiee says pushing jasper of the edge of the bed making him fall into a heap on the floor.

"Okay I'm up" jasper laughs, getting up and walking into wardrobe and starts to pull on a black long sleeve tshirt. "So what would you like to do today?"

"I don't know, I have no plans" amiee replies walking up to him to put on her own clothes.

"Good, I wanted to do something with you today" jasper says leaning in and giving amiee a peck on the lips.

"Sounds like a plan" amiee says pulling on a pair on jeans and striped black and white jumper.

Meanwhile downstairs everyone is sat doing their own thing.

"Everything's so boring" emmett booms

"I know what you mean man, nothing exciting has happened in a long time" Jeremy says.

"Be thankful that we don't have to live looking over our shoulders anymore" amiee says coming down the stairs with jasper following behind her.

"Well there is....." Jeremy starts.

"Don't even!" Amiee says points her index finger at Jeremy making him unable to speak.

"He's right though..... " Alex starts and amiee points her other finger at him, making him the same as Jeremy.

"Who are they on about?" Jasper asks.

"Don't worry about it" amiee says swiftly still rendering the boys unable to speak.

"Amiee" jasper says in a low tone. Amiee lowers her hands and turns to look at jasper.

"The halumni coven" she whispers.

"Who are they?" Jasper asks.

"A rival coven of witches, they use bad magic and are currently trying to destroy all witches who won't turn to their side" illiana explains.

"We don't use our magic in public, we don't mask ourselves, they won't be able to find us" amiee ashures.

"Yes but you know the elders are going to call upon us soon enough, you know they always do in a time like this" Emilia says.

"Who are the elders?" Jasper asks.

"They're basically like the government of our kind, they make rules and try to regulate bad magic in our world but unfortunately the elders are cowards and will assign other covens to do they're bidding for them" illiana explains.

"I'm surprised though, they haven't summoned us yet and I've heard the halumi is getting really bad" Jeremy says.

"Have we heard from the aminde coven lately?" Amiee asks.

"I spoke with troy a couple of weeks ago he said he's taking jack and Cameron somewhere safe for a while" illiana tells her.

"Like I said, we are safe, we are in a remote location, we don't use our magic in public and we can protect ourselves, if anything bad happens we are the most equipt coven to deal with the situation" amiee says

"She does have a point" Jeremy adds, illiana rolls her eyes.

"You know you are the number one on their hit list right, you are the most powerful witch of this century, you knowingly hang around with the Lord of the underworld, vampires, lycans you name it you have befriended at least one of them, for fuck sake you got mermaids to teach you a spell that could make you turn into one amiee,  do you ever just stop and think that they might just be looking for you, killing all these covens just to find you?" Illiana exclaims amiee looks at her, amiee suddenly realises how much trouble she might actually be in.

"What do you suggest we do?" Amiee asks

"Go to a place where they have already looked and not found you, that may by us some time but it's going to be a long road, I doubt they would give up if they are looking for you" illiana says.

"I'll pack then" amiee says jasper feeling the depression engulf her. Knowing that she has to leave again, leave her family and put her life on hold once again after so long of waiting she just wants to live her life.

"Yay road trip!" Denver shouts and jumps up out of his chair. Amiee swings around and points a finger at her son.

"You're not coming, I'm going with Jeremy, George, Alex, illiana, Emilia and your dad.  You, your sister and the family stay here its not safe" she somewhat scolded.

"Hey what about me I'm part of your clan" emmett starts. Amiee looks at jasper and jasper looks at rose.

"We could be gone for years emmett" amiee says after a long pause.

"You need him more than I do" rose starts "just keep him safe"

"Rose" jasper says in a low tone.

"Jasper, stop trying to make me change my mind it's not going to work" rose says

"So am I going?" Emmett asks excitedly.

"Go and pack" amiee says. Emmett darts upstairs and starts to pack.

"Can I speak to you for a minute?" Rose asks amiee. Amine jumps up and follows rose out of the room.

Meanwhile jasper is packing with emmett. Jasper looks at emmett and frowns "why do you want to come so badly?" Jasper asks

"I'm part of this clan too, I should be going anyway" emmett argues

"But what about rose, won't you miss her" jasper asks

"Of course I will but what is a few years when you and amiee where forced apart for 100, and she was pregnant, and kidnapped and probably worse, look rose knows this, we have already said to each other that if anything happens again, if we are in trouble, the clan comes first, I made my vows to amiee that day I walked into the clearing and I have never gone back on my word" emmett confesses. Jasper just nods and goes back to packing.

Meanwhile rose and amiee are talking on the balcony, amiee has gotten herself a drink of bourbon due to the stress.

"I'm sorry I have to go, I promise I will focus on the spell when I return" amiee says looking out into the forest

"I know, I can wait I just want you to be safe, you are seriously the sister I wish I have had my whole existence" rose admits pulling amiee into an embrace "do you really think the spell could work?"
"There's no records of someone trying a spell like this so there is no way to tell, sorry" amiee says sipping her drink. "Anyway, I have to pack, but again I'm so sorry" amiee says walking away and gulping down the last bit of her drink.