Number 13

After I'm registered in The Night Class, I make my way to The Moon Dormitory. Hmm...what prank should I do first? AH! I know, Number 13! One of my favorite pranks. Number 13: Heart Attack. It's one of my best works. Simple, yet satisfying. Not only that, but I'll get double the heart attack, especially since no one but Lord Kaname knows I'm coming. I think of my destination and soon, I'm in a random room with two King Sized beds. Where am I? Hanabusa and Akatsuki's voices find my ears. I must be in their room...PERFECT! I smirk and make myself invisible just as they enter the room. "You have to stop acting like that Hanabusa! Kaname'll only take so much crap from you!" Akatsuki scolds. "I know, but I can't help it!" Hanabusa says throwing himself onto his bed. "I know, but at least dumb it down a bit." Akatsuki says and sits on the bed accross from Hanabusa's. I smile deviously and climb onto the bed with Akatsuki. Oblivious of my presence, he kicks off his shoes, takes off his jacket, and lays back on his bed. I lay next to him on my side, propping my head up with my arm. He still didn't sense me. This'll be good! I wait until he gets comfortable and then I lower my invisibility. "You come here often?" I ask in a seductive voice and watch as Akatsuki flies off the bed as fast as he could. "WHAT THE--" Akatsuki says startled. I laugh so hard, I have to cradle my stomach. His facial expression was priceless! "Devil Child?! What are you doing here?! How'd you get into our room?!" Hanabusa asks shocked. I wipe the tears from my eyes; from laughing so hard; and hop off the bed. "Very simple actually. I'm surprised a Genius like yourself doesn't already know." I say and look at him. He still didn't know. Some genius. "I'm your new classmate!" I say clapping my hands together and smirking. "You've got to be kidding me." he says. "Nope!" I say flashing fang as I smile. Akatsuki sighs and covers his face with his hand.