im not ready ✨

serenity's pov

i straddle him while we're kissing and his member started to get excited. i smiled against his lips while he deepend the kiss. his tounge brushed against my lips, asking for entrance. i wanted to be funny and not let his tounge slide in. he then grabbed my ass. i gasped letting his tongue explore my mouth. everything was perfect. him. me. the lights. the tv. the setting. i wish that i can have this moment for life. (FOR LIFE i had to) he tugs on my shirt and i stop.
adym: what's wrong?
me: im sorry adym, i dont do this on the first date
adym: i respect your decision. i used to fucking on the first date. he starts caressing my ass.
me: because of all the other hoes you've been fucking?
throws his head back and laughs for a while.
adym: yes, all the "hoes"
i giggled and burried my head in his neck, kissed it, then slowly fell alseep.

adym's pov

i was laughing at the tv until i heard serenity groan and shift uncomfortably until she was comfortable again. oh shit, she's sleeping. i got the remote and turned the tv off. i slowly got up, supporting her by the thighs while i go up the stairs. i lay her in her bed, and kissed her forehead.
me: good night beautiful
serenity: nooo. come back please. she mumbled half asleep.
i shrugged and took off my shirt. i scooted over to her as she layed on my chest until i hear light snores. i kissed her forehead and went to check my phone and see summer texted me...

••••••••••••

cliffhanger
sorry not sorry 🤷🏾‍♀️