Movie Theater- 4 to 5 years old

Requested by TitanIzzy <3
_-_-_

Shiro ushering the kids out of the car, pulling the sleeping Pidge out last and pulling them onto his back.

The attendant at the ticket booth groaning as they walk up because he knows what kids are like in theaters, especially four of them together.

Shiro just shaking his head, "I'm sorry."

Hunk tugging on his sleeve, "Daddy, Daddy, can we get popcorn? Please?" Shiro nodding and wincing as Keith and Lance go running by screaming, "CANDY!"

By the time he gets to the concession counter, Keith and Lance have had the poor lady pull out at least one of every type of candy.

Shiro telling them that they can each pick out one, and then standing there for 15 minutes as they debate.

Keith finally deciding on Hot Tamales despite Shiro's warning about them being spicy, "Because they're red." 

Hunk getting Swedish Fish because "I love fishies, Daddy".

Pidge getting Sour Patch Kids because they think they're meant for kids.

Lance getting skittles because, "I get to taste the rainbow!"

They all run to the theater because now they're late, the enter just as the trailers are ending.

"Daddy! We missed the movie!" Lance crying and Shiro assuring them that, no, they didn't miss the movie, those were short movies that come before the actual movie.

After they all find a seat (Keith and Lance insisting that they sit a row in front of Shiro because they are big boys now and can sit by themselves), Shiro hands out the candy and starts eating his popcorn.

Pidge immediately falls back asleep on Shiro, and he wraps them in his coat.

Hunk crying whenever anything bad happens to anyone in the movie, and asking Shiro who's going to kiss their boo-boo.

Keith and Lance fighting over who they are in the movie, and then agreeing that Keith will be the hero and Lance can be the hero's female sidekick.

Shiro just laughing because they don't understand that their two characters are dating.

The movie finally ending and Keith and Lance wanting to see it again, but Hunk doesn't want to because so many people got boo-boos.

And, as per usual, they're all asleep by the time the car reaches their house.

-:=:-:=:-:=:-:=:-:=:-:=:-:=:-:=:-:=:-:=:-

Hi all,

Sorry >< it's been so long I know.

But, I have a reason. Well, two.

First off- I'm currently an 11th grader in high school. So I have the usual homework load. However, on top of that, I took the CHSPE (if you don't know what that is, It's the California equivalent of the GED. and if you don't know what that is, you can look it up) and I will be starting college in about a month. So I've been busy working all that out.

Second- I started a new book. It's just one shots, nothing fancy, but I would be really happy if people read it :)

I finally got it up yesterday and it has 5 parts so far.

It's called When I Have Nothing Better To Do

Comment, vote, say hi, send me pandas, it all makes me happy.

loves

chicago