1

hi, my name is victoria harrington

hi, my name is victoria harrington. i'm 13 years old and am currently sitting in my class.

it's the last class before summer vacation, and I couldn't be more ready to get out of this school and be with all my best friends.

aah, my best friends, where do I begin? well first of all there's bill denbrough;

two years ago, his little brother went missing. last summer, when I was with my grandmother in Florida for summer vacation, he figured out who killed him. apparently it was a child eating clown, but that was just what richie had told me. we met when we were kids, around 3 or 4, when we went to the same daycare and instantly became friends after i bumped into him on the first day I was there. after georgie went missing, we became closer; I was the only one of all of his friends that came to the small, family only, funeral.

how about eddie kaspbrak? he's definitely the smaller one of the group, even though he's the same age as all of us. he is just small and fragile, and his mom is super protective of him and fills him up with medications that he doesn't even really need. we met a few years ago when I moved schools; he offered me hand sanitiser on my first day at the new school.

we can't forget stanley uris;

he's the quiet one. doesn't say much; but when he does it's either him scolding the other boys, or him laughing and making jokes with them. there isn't much to say about him; he's good friends with eddie and richie, and there's not much more to him.

and then of course, there's richie tozier... the flirt of the group

always making jokes about having sex with eddie's mom, which are super funny, when he says them in the right scenarios. he also jokes a lot about me and how 'gorgeous' I am and how he wants to do stuff with me, which are not funny at all... ever. he has thick glasses that make his eyes look huge, I find it cute. he spends every single sunday at the arcade, wasting his money playing some stupid fighting game, but sometimes he doesn't if we're hanging out together.

and then I hear the bell ring, 'finally' I muttered to myself. 

i packed up my things and threw them into my backpack and rushed out of the classroom as I saw bill, richie, and eddie walking together towards the exit of the school. 

once I caught up to them, we were already almost out of the school,'hey hot stuff!' richie smiled at me and grinned for coming up with a new nickname. 

sighing, I told him,'shut it, tozier. i'm just trying to enjoy my summer without you flirting with me.'

'i'm not flirting, I'm just being extra friendly to someone who is extra attractive.'

 I laughed,'thanks for the compliment, but still..'

 he pushed up his thick glasses and walked over to the trash cans at the front of the school. while we were walking, stanley caught up with us and walked over to eddie.