6

That night I slept over at Kat's House. When we woke up, we ate waffles and drank orange juice. "Hey Payton, you should have a party tonight. You know to take the edge off."she says in a referring tone.
"Yeah that actually sounds nice."
"So it's settled, I'll bring the drinks, and I'll tell Teh to text the whole school."
"Kat don't,"
"Don't What? Bring drinks or Text the whole school?" She pauses. "Shit! Too late the whole school knows"
"Are you serious!?"
"Sorry! You didn't answer fast enough." I close my eyes and take a breathe.
"You're helping me clean up in the morning. No buts about it." I'm so angry I could strangle her but I'm going to Because she's my friend.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
🕗 8:00pm🕗
"Payton! Ty's here!" Kat yells at me from the front room.
"Let him in!" I yell back to her.
"Let's get this party started!" I here Ty yell and all his Friends come parading in, each carrying a 12 pack of beer. Holy crap that's a lot of alcohol. They set up the cooler and speakers and start blasting music. Jack DJ's and plays all the wrong music, but it's fine. It time to have fun. I grab a drink and head to the backyard where I find 30ish people already swimming. I hear the doorbell ring to find 10 more people including Teh, Ryan and Zack. They bring more beer and I tell them to put it in the kitchen. They head that way and before I close the door, Marcus steps out from the shadows and I greet him, half assed of course. I wasn't going to give him an actual greeting considering what he tried to do to Ty. I close the door to find Kat and Teh in the kitchen. "Get a room you two! Jeez be considerate of other's eyes! Gross!" They head up the stairs and I open my eyes, not having to worry about a make out session happening right in front of me. I head to my room throw on a black and gold striped bikini, putting shorts and a flowy, white tee shirt on over I head downstairs. I grab another beer and go to the dance floor aka my living room and start to dance. I'm pretty loose by now. I head to the back yard, strip myself of my cover ups and jump into the pool. I swim around for a while then get bored I get out, dry off, and head back inside where I find Maddy, Ryan, Kat, Teh, Tess, Wyatt, Sadie, Timmy, The other Maddie, and Jackson playing Truth or Dare. I decide to join but I don't have a partner so Ty comes over and sits next to me. Perfect, damn I love him even more. We start and they start with Maddy.
Zack who's directing the game says... "Maddy Truth or Dare?"
"Um...Truth."
"If you could Fuck one person here who's not Ryan who would it be?"
"Uh... I don't know. Maybe Jackson. I don't know I'd rather stick with Ryan,"
"Ok next Wyatt."
"Dare." Wyatt says confidently.
"Ok I dare you to Kiss Payton." I stare wide eyed at Zack.
"Ok um sorry Payton." He scoots over to me and presses our lips together for what felt like and hour but it was only a couple seconds. I have the grossest look on my face And Ty whispers In my ear, which makes me smile. We play the next couple of rounds which included some stupid dares like, show everyone your dick or suck Maddie's nipple. I hated it, But Ty was there so it wasn't as bad. Next it was my turn, "Payton, Truth or Dare?" Zack says smugly, I can tell he's got something terrible in store for me so I go the daring route and say...
"Dare." I give him a smirk.
"I dare you..." he pauses. " I dare you to fuck Marcus right now." My jaw drops and Marcus turns around to face me. He was walking by of course.
"U-Uh..." I manage to stutter out and Marcus has no clue what he just walked into.