chapter 1

Lisa pov~

   Hi!! My name is lisa I'm 12 years old!! I have one slibing and i have a best friend her name is iliana me and her are really close really it's hard to separate us. We have been Best friends for 4,  years !!! We know each other very well to we also go to the same schools. 

I'm very happy with my life. My parents are very kind loving caring and , so are my friends. I'm excited because tomorrow is the first day of school 7th grade!!!! I'm also very nervous.
Hopefully me and iliana have the same classes.

Iliana pov~

Hi!! My name is iliana I'm 12 years old I'm the only child in my family kinda lonely. I have one best friend though her name is lisa we have been friends for 4 years amazing right?.  Tomorrow is the first day of 7th grade I'm excited and shy at the same time. Hopefully me and lisa have the same classes crossing fingers!!

School~

Lisa pov~

Today is the first day of school!!!!!!! Ahhh (≧▽≦)(≧▽≦) I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!. I already got ready and dressed for school my mother is making some fluffy pancakes for breakfast yay! My favorite!!(。>﹏<。)

Once i was done eating breakfast it was time to go to school. My took me to school i had to find my class and get my sedchule. I walked down the hallway and seen the seventh grade list of students of names. I was in mr.beders class but iliana was in a different class(ToT).  Aww man at least we can still talk.

Iliana pov~

I arrived at school and went walking down the hallway i seen a list of students . I was in Ms.harps class but lisa WAS IN A DIFFERENT CLASS!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK! awwwww man! Well I'm gonna miss my kookie!!!! My kookie isn't with me.m(__)m

I got to my class there was so many students my teacher ms.harp gave me a seat i sit by a girl named Rose she looks very nice and kind she might even be a replacement for lisa. When she isn't with me maybe we can become best friends like me and lisa. I still do like lisa but she isn't here so?

At school still~

Lisa pov~

Kinda sucks me and ikuana aren't in the same class but oh well at least i can still see her at lunch and resses. It's already time to go home everyone was leaving.

Hi everyone!!! This is the author how you guys doing!???? Btw lisa and iliana have nicksnames for eachother Lisa's is kookie and iliana's is pony heheh. This is another new book sorry if it doesn't have great spelling sorry!!!!! Comment if if should continue my other stories plz!(≧▽≦)(●´ϖ'●)