Don't Fucking Touch Me!

I am so sorry people I have been saying Geno lives in the void when he can be found in the Save Screen geez well everything is OK now!

Geno POV

Damn it why did I run away? Why did I leave the save screen? Why did I leave him? Reaper has been the only monster I had seen in years but why do I want to stay with him? I sighed and stuffed my hands into my jumper. "Damn Fucking Reaper. . ." I grumbled as I walked further away. I wanted nothing to do with him yet. . . His job is forcing him to follow me. To be honest dying was probably the best option considering my situation but I refuse to die. . .for Paps.

                            *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I'm sure I have been wandering for hours now, I have even managed to get lost. I just hope Reaper doesn't manage to find me I rather die alone than die with someone I could grow attached to. I chuckled softly to myself as I heard slow footsteps behind me, footsteps of someone who didn't want to be found. I turned around expecting to see Reaper but the screen was empty. I looked around and didn't find him. I muttered something then layed down on the ground cuddling into Paps scarf. "Pretty attached to that thing aren't 'cha?" A low voice asked from behind me. I tilted my head and saw Reaper starring down at me.

"Yeah it's the only them I have to remember him. . ." I replied grabbing it tight. He sat down beside me making an instant chill go down my spine. "Hey Geno. . .I have something In need to own up to. . . " He mumbled looking down at the dark ground. "Yes what is it?" I said back turning to him. "Well...heh this isn't as easy as I thought it would be but...you brother Papyrus, well you see I was the one who reaped his soul when. . . You know that kid-" "I have heard enough" I interrupted before he could finish. I turned around so I wasn't facing him. I really didn't need to see his face right now.

Reaper POV

Geno turned away from me when I told him about me reaping his Papyrus. I looked away from him knowing I was blushing just slightly due to him being curled up on the floor like that. I wanted to just say sorry for my childish behaviour and reap him but another part of me wanted to wrap my arms around him and say sorry and that everything is going to be alright. Yet if I was to even brush against him it would make him turn to dust, so I scooted over a little so we wouldn't  accidentally touch. To be honest I would rather his death to be accidental so I won't have to live with the grief of me wanting to kill him. Actually scratch that either way I would have to live with the grief.

I looked back down at him and smiled he just looked so cute... I could feel I blue tint on my cheek bones as I told myself that. I chuckled and laid down next to him, a few hours of sleep couldn't hurt.

No ones POV

Reaper sleep next to Geno for a few hours, both of them to comfortable to move. Geno woke up an hour or so later. He stretched, yawned and turned around meeting face to face with Reaper who was still asleep. Luckily their faces didn't touch, which would end with Geno turning to dust. He squirmed backwards and blushed a bright red. Never had he been that close to a skeleton other than his father and brother. He grumbled and sat up rubbing his eye sockets. He looked back at Reaper who seemed to be waking up as well. Reaper yawned and looked over to Geno who was a fair distance from him. "Up so early?" Reaper asked not moving form his position. "It 5 in the afternoon..." Geno sighed starring at him. "Yeah, yeah so wha- WAIT ITS FIVE!?" Reaper yelled bolting up and standing. "I have to go damn Paps is going to be sooo mad. . ." Reaper whispered. "If he is going to be mad why don't you just stay here?" Geno asked not really thinking about what he was saying. "W-what...?" Reaper asked turning to see a flustered Geno. "N-never mind I just enjoy your company!" Geno yelled flailing his hands around. "Oh really~" "That's not what I meant!" Geno yelled back his face glowing red. "You know I think I will stay~" Reaper cooed sitting next to Geno. "F-fine just don't get to close!"