•• The Coffee Shop ••

Every chapter is a whole different story unless it's a part two because it's one shots.

It was Autumn in LA, 10:00am and I decided I would take a stroll to the coffee shop.

I go to the coffee shop literally every Saturday by myself so I can just relax and read. Getting an expresso is the best.

I got into my white tank top and pulled on a long black cardigan, with dark blue ripped skinny jeans and brown combat boots. I was all about that aesthetic stuff.

I took my pastel blue bike out and started biking to my favorite coffee place that was a few blocks away...

As I got there, I put my kickstand down and walked inside. Since I go there a little too often, I saw my favorite worker, Cole there.
He's like in his mid twenties and since I go there so much, we became good friends.

"Hey, y/n, how are you doing? Good to see you again." We gave each other our little handshake we made up. I beamed. "I'm amazing!"

He chuckled as he was like, "let me guess, an expresso with-" "a bagel." I finished.
He smiled big, "coming right up."

As I sat down on the tall chair at the table where I always am, I went on my phone to scroll on my Instagram feed.

"Here you are," Cole said. "Thanks." I smiled.

As I sipped some of my expresso, I heard the bell ring. I looked behind me to see who it was. And there he was. The one and only... oh my gosh. Finn Wolfhard ?!

I dropped my expresso cup on the floor as the tea cup broke, the pieces scattered everywhere along with the tea. I gasped.
Everyone was looking my way, and I was so embarrassed. Yeah, nice going, y/n!

I quickly got off of my chair and Cole gave me a towel and a dust pan and brush but offered to help and I was like, "no, I got it thanks."

I need to hurry! I quickly placed the towel down on the tea and pressed on it hard.
I was panicking so much, my gosh you don't even know. Especially right in front of a celebrity!

I then caught a whiff of something that smells so good. I slowly looked up. Finn!

"Need help with that?" he asked. I just stared at him, not knowing what to ..

"I don't care, I'm just gonna help you anyway."

He grabbed the dust pan and brush as he started sweeping up the tiny pieces of glass.

"B-be careful with that! You don't want to get cut by any glass!" I blurted out.

Finn looked at me with a blank expression, that immediately turned into a big smile, "I won't."
He winked.

My heart skipped a beat as I felt my face burn. I quickly looked down and continued to soak up the spilled tea, but it was hard because it was hot.

(( TIME SKIP ))

"Thanks so much for helping me, Finn."
I couldn't help but keep smiling.

Finn laughed. "Oh, you know my real name?"

"Don't we all?"

Finn shrugged, "you're a big fan of mine aren't you?"

I nodded, "yes, of course! Huge fan!"

"Aww, come here you." He then pulled me into a tight hug, a hug that I'll never ever forget.
But oh shit he smells good. Really good.

As we pulled away, we smiled at each other.
After what seemed like about 10 seconds,
"oh! I forgot to introduce myself! I'm y/n. It's an honor to meet you."

Finn Wolfhard smiled saying, "that's a very pretty name. Of course, I'm Finn Wolfhard."
"I knew that." I joked.

Obviously we took some selfies and one video, I was just way too excited! I'm so happy I met him. Overly happy.

We spent the rest of the time at the coffee shop as I got another expresso and he got one too, and started talking about life and things we like.

"Well, anyway, I gotta go. I need to meet my brother at Game Stop." I pouted. "Yeah I know, it's a pain but we can still get in touch. You're the only fan that I've actually got to really meet and get to know. You seem so nice and.. beautiful."

My eyes widened as I felt heat rush from my neck to face.

"Ohh, I-I mean, pretty."

I laughed, "thank you, Finn. You're nice too."

He smiled. He then got close to me and whispered, "okay, this is the first time I'm actually doing this with a fan, but I need your Snapchat, maybe we can get to know each other even better, even if we'd spent a whole hour here getting to know each other, and now I feel like I've known you forever. But you cannot tell anyone okay?"

I was speechless. "Oh my.. gosh. Yes. Yes!" I happily agreed. "Alright," he said. I didn't have any paper or anything, so I just took a pen that I didn't know was in my pocket and wrote my username on his wrist.

He smiled, "nice. Talk to you later?" I smiled, "of course." "Okay, cool. See you around, y/n."

******
Okay, yeah yeah that probably sucked, but I'll try to do better next chapter.
Any suggestions? stay tuned! <333