•• Sweater Weather ••

My best friend, y/f/n, invited me to go see a football game.

It was November and since everyone from school is going, she decided to invite me.

"So many hot boys play on the team we're rooting for," y/f/n said, "and I can't wait to see them."

"yeah, hot boys..." I pretended to agree, "nice. I can't wait either."

But really, I had my eye on someone else.

Today I wore my "The 1975" shirt with light blue washed mom jeans and white combat boots. My hair was in space buns because I mean, why not?

It was 6:00 and we were early. The game starts at 6:45. There was a concession stand and of course they have everything.: food, drinks, candy and snacks. Because we were hungry, we got some cotton candy and a Coke.

As we sat down at the top of the bleachers, y/f/n and I took some pictures and posted it on Snapchat.

"Aww," I said, "it's so cute, we look adorable."

"For real."

(( TIME SKIP ))

It was now 6:45 and everyone was here. The game has already started and we were rooting. y/f/n spotted her cousin.

"Oh my gosh, Val! Be right back, y/n!"

She then ran down the bleachers towards Val. I laughed. She's so funny. I didn't want to be alone so I followed her.

Just as I was off the bleachers, someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around.

Oh my gosh. Finn!

"Good to see you again, y/n." He said with a smile as he gave me a light hug.

"Hey, Finn," I hugged him back, "I didn't know you were coming."

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting to see you here, either," he said as we pulled away. His scent. I could hug him forever.

"I'm just here to watch the game. You?"

"Well," I said, "my best friend wanted me to come with her, so I just thought, maybe i should."

Finn nodded, then spotted my shirt. He lit up. "Ohh, The 1975! It looks good on you!"

I blushed, "thank you so much. It's literally my favorite band in the whole world, so yeah."

"Aww, I knew that." He pulled me into a hug again, but a real one this time. I hugged back, screaming with joy inside.
I'm so happy to be his friend. Best friend.

As we pulled away again, I was like, "so, you just came here alone?"

Finn nodded. "Yeah. I was hoping you'd be here, and you are so that's nice. I'm glad to see you."

I smiled, "me too."

We both walked back up to the bleachers. "How's Millie?" I asked. Finn smiled, "she's good. She actually knows about you and wanted for me to tell you she said hi."

I glowed, "no way, really?" He nodded, "yeah, I told her about you and showed a pic.. she thinks your really pretty, which I agree on."

I laughed, "aww, how sweet of you guys. Tell her I said thank you, she's adorable!"

This is probably a dream come true. "I will."

It started getting darker and colder out. I shivered, "I'm cold. I'm so mad at myself for forgetting to bring my jacket."

He looked at me. "Want mine?" Oh my damn. He's offering me his sweater. "Ohh, well, you must be cold too, so.. it's okay. Thanks, though."

Finn rolled his eyes. "I have a long sleeved shirt under this anyway, so I'm happy to offer it to you," he said, taking off his sweater.

I stared. "Here you go." I took it, "thank you, Finn. Thanks so much." I pulled it on. His sweater was so comfortable.

Finn smiled, "you look cute." Then pulled me close as we watched the game together.

******
thαnkѕ чσu guчѕ ѕσ much fσr rєαdíng!
ím ѕtíll kínd σf α вєgínnєr, cαuѕє í вαrєlч hαvє α lσt σf víєwѕ, вut í hσpє íll gєt thєrє. ѕtαч tunєd fσr thє nєхt chαptєr! (ѕσrrч íf ít'ѕ nσt gσσd єnσugh, í trч) lσvє чσu'ѕ <333