Part 2

Jimin's POV

I sit on my bed thinking about what might happen tonight, wondering if even going would be a good idea or not. I start to get restless. I pick up my phone to text Tae and see where  he's at.

Tae, wru?
-I'm down the street, be there in 5
Okay.
Also.. Can I tell you something?
-Yea, you know you can tell me anything.
Well.. I'll just tell you when you get here. I don't want you texting and driving.

~

I look out my window and see his car. I grab my things and head out. I approach the car and see Tae smiling at me. He rolls down the window.

"Heyy! are you ready for tonightt? This is gonna be great" he says with the biggest grin on his face.

"Y-yea, I'm ready" I say with nervousness in my face, not enough for Tae to notice though. 

I put my belongings in the back seat and sit in the front next to Tae. I look at him and there's silence.

"So, what were you gonna tell me?" He asked

I was silly to think he would've forgotten about that.

"Ahh.. so Tae" I say to him with hesitation. "You already know that I'm gay, right? Well, I need to tell you another thing." I say looking directly into his eyes. I gather all of my courage and just say it. "I like Jungkook."

He looked at me then stopped, as if he lost his breath or something.

"Are you serious?" He started to laugh. "Hyung, I've been known this, it's soo obvious the way you act around him" he continued chuckling.

I felt a feeling of relief, but at the same time I felt my stomach drop. Was it really that obvious?

"Wait, Tae. You said it's obvious.. Do you think he already knows that I like him?" I asked him wiping the sweat from my hands onto my pants.

"Relaaax~ No one else thinks that you like him, they all think that you're straight" He tells me grabbing my shoulder "You'll be fine dude, but is that the reason you tried to lie to me earlier?"

"Yea.." I sighed

"Ahh, don't worry, Just try not to think about it much"

Tae's phone gets  a notification. He looks down at it and reads the message.

"Yess" he says under his breath. 

He doesn't say anything to me. He starts the car and pulls out of the driveway.

~

Narrator's POV

30 minutes had passed since the guys decided on what to do for the day. It was pretty early in the day so there was no rush for Tae and Jimin to get to the house.

"Ahh I'm so hungryy" Hobi pouted as he rubbed his stomach.

"Jin~ you should cook us breakfast" Namjoon said giving a slight smirk to Jin, nudging him a bit.

"Okayy I will, but you'll have to come help me" said Jin to Namjoon, bopping Namjoon's nose with his index finger.

Namjoon blushed a bit and the two headed into the Kitchen to cook for the rest of the boys.

"Kookie, I think you should put on some clothes before Jimin and Tae gets here" Yoongi said laughing.

Hobi started laughing along with him "aww are those your favorite pair too?" He asked Jungkook.