Chapter 8: The Ball Part 2

♡          ♡          ♡          ♡          ♡           ♡           ♡          ♡         ♡          ♡

Allisons POV:

When I sat down across from Niall how cliche huh? I Felt my second half missing, Elizabeth!

I got up ignoring the loud noise my chair made noticing Liam was also missing.Weird.

As I speed walked down out of the ballroom I found a desserted  hallway when I stopped the corner hearing muffled voices. So I peeked and noticed the two of them embracing each other in a hug, which made my heart melt thinking the she actually might actually have found the one.

"are you okay" He raises his hand pulling a strand of hair away from her face. Shes interwines her fingers with his and shakes her head with tears trailing down her cheek.

"I...fe-eel...so hurt..."  she cries even harder landinher head onto bis shoulder. What is she talking about? WHO HURT HER, I swear when I find out im breaking him or her into peises making sure they never see the fucking light ever again.

"What do you mean hurt" Liam emphasizes hurt you could tell he cares about her as his knuckles turn into fist and his skin turns white.

"I.. -misss...da-ancing..so much-" Omg I raise my hand to cover my mouth so they dont hear me. " When..I-I saw Allison dancing it reminded me of when I use to dance....but I CANT "  She screama the end. I notice a tear slip out and hit my cheek.

"IM... SUCH...A...FAILURE-" she holds onto Liam as if he were going to let her go anytime right not. So i step in.

"Elizabeth" I gasp at her looking at her tore my heart apart. I run to her and hug her so much that we both ended up crying. "Elizabeth.....how could you ever think.. youre a failure" I tell her.

Liam stays by her side and watches the whole thing. "Look at me" I tug at her chin. She looks up at me with her red puffy eyes.

"Dont ever think youre a failure because youre you and yea you may not be a Dancer anymore but Geuss what you will stay strong AND you will be able to do something as good as you did when you danced. I love you youre Father loves you so theirs nothing to cry about because well always love you no matter what" I hug her at the end of my speech, Liam looking shock at what I said.

"ill leave you then to Liam okay?" she nods and walks away with Liams arm slinged around her shoulder. They really do make a cute couple.

I walk back into the ballroom with bodis molded onto each other- right when a slow song comes on that I notice im in the middle of the ballroom with everyone dancing with a partner. Just as im about to walk away I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I turn around and see those beautiful eyes again. I look down and notice his hand out. "wanna dance?" He asks me with a smirk at the end. "sure" I tell him unsure.

I grab his right hand with my left as his arm slides onto my waist then my left goes onto his shoulder. "So I didnt know you could dance " he tells me as I can hear his smile somehow. "since when do I have to tell my business " I raise and eyebrow at him.

In one swift move his lifts my arm so their both wrapped around his neck while his hands rest on my ways. "w-wa.what are you doing" damm why did I stutter. "Shy now are we "  he whispers as I feel his hot breath on my neck. Since when did he go out all bad boy ?!?

As we continue to sway to the music it finally ends-Thank God. I thought I wouldnt be able to last any longer with that marshmallow. I chuckle at the nickname I gave him.