1

Emmarose Paul get up right now or i'm getting jake on you." I heard Chance and Anthony yell from the door."I'm up." I slowly got out of bed and checked my phone and saw i had a snap from someone. I unlocked my phone and read the message.

 "Hey beautiful;)" 

                                                                    Who is this? 

After i sent the message i got no respond so i went to my closet and picked out 

and headed downstairs to see nick and the martinez twins on the couch "hey guys" ,"hey emmy" they said back while i walked to the  kitchen to get some food when i walked in i saw jake and logan talking to each other thinking nothing about it i con...

and headed downstairs to see nick and the martinez twins on the couch "hey guys" ,"hey emmy" they said back while i walked to the  kitchen to get some food when i walked in i saw jake and logan talking to each other thinking nothing about it i continued on my way i made myself a fruit salad 

and walked out. As i was walking up the stairs i hear the twins say something about how my ass looks in these black shorts to nick. I turned to them and said"thanks you know i try hard to make it look this good." Their faces turned red.I laughed and went upstairs to my room and saw Chance and Kade acting like girls and trying on my bras and clothes."Hey you fatasses you are going to stretch my clothes out if keep trying them on." "Like omg Chance is she tots jelly of us cause we can we her clothes better!"Kade said turning to Chance and fanning his hand infront of his face acting like a girl. I was laughing to hard. "Ok really guys please take them off","ok... only if i get a kiss from you mrs.emmarose." Chane said while taking off my favorite hot  pink bra. "Fine... Kade get out please and thank you after you take off my clothes." Kade took off my clothes and walked out and closed the door. It was silent for a few minutes until Chance started walking towards me the floor creaked under him. Chance wrapped his arms around my waist and slowly turned me around and looked into my eyes and leaned down. I stood on my tippy toes to enclose the kiss. I swear i felt sparks no... fireworks when we kissed i pulled away and looked up at chance and saw he had a smile on his face showing he really cute dimples.  I smiled back and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him"Chance d-did you feel anything when we kissed?" "Of course i did emmarose i had liked you since jake introduced us when we lived back in Ohio" I couldn't help but kiss him again. There was knock on the door and Anthony just walked in and saw me and chance kissing. Anthony knew i had feelings for chance but i was too scared to tell him"Yes you finally made a move " He said while patting chance's back. i turned back and picked up all my clothes while blushing. "What if jake finds out?"....

Hey guys please go to my other account and read my other books at TaylorMendes444