all the WDW boys (requested)

Alea's pov:
(Alea and Jonah are dating)
Jonah has been very........horny lately. I don't know what's caused his sudden mood all the time but he want me every night. sometimes he has to settle for a bj or something. I'm too wore out some night.
*door opens and Jonah walks in*
Jonah:"hey babygirl, can you help me?"
Alea:" sure baby"
He immediately climbs over me and starts to kiss and suck on my neck. I let out a moan.
*timeskip cause ya girl lazy *
He pounds into me over and over grunting with each thrust. I'm a moaning messunder him.
"Fuck Jonah don't stop!" I scream.

Corbyn's pov:
Me and the boys are down stairs and all of a sudden we hear Alea scream "Jonah!.......stop!....."
We all run up thinking something is wrong.

Jonah's pov:
I'm pounding into Alea, her beautiful moans making me go harder and harder. She's moaning so loud I don't hear the door open. Suddenly I hear a moan that is not Alea's. We stop and turn around to the rest of the boys jacking off to us. The freeze realizing they've been caught.
Smirking I lean down and whisper in alea's ear "I think they want to join "
She smiles and nods slowly.
"Boys come here" they all blush and walk forward. Alea grabs corbyn by the waistband of his joggers and starts to suck him off while pumping Jack and Daniel's dicks. I start to pound her again and moans on Corbyn.
3rd pov:
Corbyn groans throwing his head back.
Zach, standing off to the side, feels left out cause he's bi, yes, but he's a sub. Jonah notices and whispers to Corbyn.
"I'm going to take care of Zach,  you can take my girl for a minute, but this is a one time thing."
Corbyn nods and moves to replace Jonah. Soon you hear moans from everyone. Corbyn moaning cause of Alea clenching around him. Daniel and Jack from Alea's hands and mouth. Zach from being pounded by Jonah,  and Jonah from Zach being so tight.
"Fuck Jonah you're so big!" Zach screams out.
"I'm gonna cum fuck!" Alea moans out.
Soon all you hear are moans from Alea and all the boys as they all climax one by one. They all lay down on the king sized bed, exhausted.
"Wow" Alea says after catching her breath.
The boys simply nod in agreement. Soon they all fall asleep.

(Pretend that they are on in a bed naked with Alea)

GUYS I'M SORRY THIS ONE TOOK SO LONG AND I SUCKED. GONNA WORK ON MAKING  THESE BETTER FOR YOU!  SORRY AGAIN. BTW HAPPY HALLOWEEN!