Prologue

"The String Of Faith, is a old belief. It is said that each and everyone of us is connected to each other by a single ribbon, that person is the one meant to be for us. Some may find them, others may not. We might never know who our person may be until we meet them, but you'll know that it's them when you feel a force pulling you close to that person. It can be anyone in the world, no matter how crazy your love could be. They are the only one for you."

Princess Akira listen in awe, her grandmother told her amazing stories of honor, nobility, and romance. Her grandmother told her myths, fables, and legends. Many, many stories that has come and gone.

"Grandmother?" Akira asked patiently as she fumbled with her kimono, "Will I ever met someone?"

"Of course, my child." Her grandmother responded.

"I want adventure! Life as a Princess is so boring! I want to be a samurai!"

"Child, please calm down. I'll take you to watch the samurai train. But no fighting. Okay?"

"Promise!" Akira smiled.

Akira and her grandmother went to the horses, and rode to samurai training.

"Wow!" Akira exclaimed as she saw many people fighting.

Her grandmother laughed, "Oh, Akira. Your so excited when you see men fight, but no there is nothing as cooler as what I'm about to show you."

"What do you mean, grandmother?" Akira questioned.

"Come, child."

Her grandmother took her to a large cho. Opened the door to see, people training. Not just people but, women.

"I thought, women weren't allowed to fight!?" Akira was shocked.

"Your Father passed a law say that women can fight. This is the era of female samurai." Her grandmother responded.

"Princess Akira, Empress Tomi. It is great to make your acquaintance." A women said, "I'm Hinata. I'm the leader of the Female Samurai clan."

"It's nice to see you again, Hinata." Tomi smiled.

"The training has gone well, it seems that girls are more understanding than boys." Hinata laughed.

"I understand." Tomi laughed.

"This is our leader of the group, highest scores, brightest mind, and quickest reaction yet. Not to mention that she's only ten!" Hinata exclaimed.

A younger girl walked up, violet hair, dark violet eyes, and a sweet smile. "I am Kotozume, Yukari. It's nice to meet you, Empress, Princess.

Yukari looked up at Akira sweetly, stealing a slight smirk. Akira blushed, at that she felt a force trying to make her move closer to her. This young girl was meant for her.

No matter how crazy your love can be. This person was meant for you.