Chapter one

Richie Tozier, otherwise known as Trashmouth Tozier to his friends, was spending his Saturday biking with The Losers, they spent the ride laughing and joking around as a usual Saturday was spent in their group of the most likely of friends. Soon they had all found themselves back at Stuttering Bills house where Bev had suggested a game of spin the bottle, to which most of the boys groaned, all besides Richie, no sir. If anything he was quite thankful that Bev had brought it up. You see, there was someone in this group he wouldn't mind placing his lips all over, of course, if anyone asked he would fully deny ever having these thoughts.

"Common' Bill, don't you want the opportunity to kiss me?" Bev flirted, grasping a short piece of her red hair and twirling it around one of her fingers on her right hand in a seductive manner. None of the boys could ever resist Beverly Marsh, she was the definition of perfect, there goes yet another thought he'd deny if ever asked about.

Pushing his large rimmed glasses up his nose he looked up from his lap, as his eyes looked around the circle he suddenly stopped at Stanley Uris, Stan had his head down and his brown curly hair was falling over his eyes, Richie continued to scan his body, he was wearing his usual button up shirt with his ironed jeans, Stan really did Like to have everything perfect, whenever Richie went over to the Uris' for dinner he swore it was cleaner than the last time he was there. "You bet your fur" Richie would tell him whenever Stan tried to say it wasn't that clean.

Snapping back to current time he realised he was still staring at Stan, well, this was it now, someone had to of noticed how long Richie was zoned out and put two and two together to realise that he had the hots for Stan Uris, perfect, smart, caring, beautiful, cautious, bird obsessed, Stanley Uris, his best friend.

"Trashmouth, you okay?" Bev had once again snapped Richie back to earth and out of his daydreaming mind. He nodded quickly, maybe even too quick for even him, Bev started to raise an eyebrow, to make things better he decided to speak up with one of his stupid jokes, "Just worried you virgins are are gonna suck at this is all I'm worried about," he chuckled at his own remark, to which Beverly decided to just brush it off and continue starting the game.

"Stan is spinning the bottle first," the only girl in the group exclaimed happily.

As the bottle span Richie crossed his fingers on both hands, praying that the bottle would land on him. He wanted this kiss, no, he needed it.

As they watched the bottle spin around, a look of concern flashed across the boys faces. No way in hell did they want to kiss another guy, Richie could practically hear them scream. The bottle started to come to a stop, growing slower and slower as it passed each individual person, Bev, Ben Mike, Eddie, Richie, Bill, by this time Richies eyes were practically spinning from watching the bottle. He didn't care about the dizziness though, all that was running through his head was how much he wanted that kiss.

He watched as it went around once again, finally coming to a stop next to him on Bill. Richie cussed under his breath, just loud enough for only his ears to hear. He turned his head to see the look of shock plastered on Bills face.

"B-b-b-but Stan's a b-b-boy," Bill stuttered, looking at Bev.

"And? I'm kinda in the know of that already. It's okay, you two are friends, it's not as if I'm forcing you two to run away and elope, it's just a kiss, nothing more, nothing less," Bev declared, clearly not caring in the least that it was two boys.

"Stan the Man, you can do it, just imagine it's me, your white knight," Richie winked at Stan, as to which Stan rolled his eyes back at him, clearly not caring in the slightest about Richie flirting with the boy.

Richies eyes grew larger and larger as he watched his two friends lean in closer to each other, breaking the small distance between them and connecting their lips. He didn't know how much of this he could stand, watching his first love and his best friend lock lips right in front of him felt like a major stab in the chest.

"I gotta go, today's been great, see you guys around," Richies voice was dry and hoarse as he tried to choke back the tears that were starting to form and swell in his eyes, rushing out the door and grabbing his bike he headed towards the Barrens.