Chapter five

On Monday afternoons Stan would usually go over to Richie's place until his parents would get home at seven, Stan would always get home just as the sun was finally setting. Never late enough for him to get a scolding from his parents. Today was just like any other Monday.

"So," was all that could escape Richie's lips whenever he would try and say anything.

"So?" Stan turned and smiled a dazzling smile that always managed to make the messy boy even more of a mess. Richie always looked like a mess next to Stan. They were complete opposites, weren't they meant to attract? Richie started to ponder of conversations they could have.

"What did you do in class today?" Richie always managed to fail at small talk.

"We share all the same classes," Stan laughed as they turned into Richie's driveway.

"Oh, right," the poor boys glasses slowly fell down his face as he looked at his feet, dragging them along the gravel driveway.

"Everyone's right, there's definitely something up with you, what's wrong? Spill it!" Stan showed excitement at the thought of possibly finding out about some gossip he believed the rest of the group didn't know.

"Did you enjoy kissing Bill?" Richie wasn't quick enough to muffle his words as he brought his hand to his face with realisation of what he just said.

"What?" Stan turned to him as they entered the small house that belonged to the Tozier family, "Why would you ask that?"

"What I meant by that is... Bev wanted to know if he was a good kisser and she felt weird asking you herself," Richie found himself stumbling over his words as he tried to come up with a lie good enough for his best friend to believe.

"It was a kiss, I've had better," Stan laughed, god that heavenly laugh.

"Wait, you've kissed people before?" Richie was shocked to find out this new information, how did he not know this about his own best friend?

~~
A/N-

Ahahaha, guess who's back? Oof, sorry this is really short and bad. Last year I said I'd start updating more but I suck, sorry.
I've been busy in college, I've got a boyfriend now and he takes up a lot of my time, and my friends keep me occupied as well, I've been taking an English writing corse so hopefully I get better at writing.
ALSO I'D LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE FOR 2K READS, I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THIS IS DOING SO WELL, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT ON THIS. I don't know how much longer I'll make this book, I kinda wanna wrap it up quickly because as much as I love IT, I'm not as into it as I used to.
But again, thank you for all the love!

I love you all!