Chapter Four: Hydra Fight

Yeah, another chapter my best friend is probably really happy, are you?! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! Well, now's that cleared up, to the story!

Yvette and Dusk went into the portal. They had no assistance. They were on guard with their weapons in their hands.

Of course, it won't be easy to get through just by defeating Cerberus. ;)

There was one more gate. And guarded by a Hydra.

"Oh my gosh, more monsters", Dusk said.

"Yeah", Yvette said.

The nine Hydra heads roared at them. "How will we defeat him?" Dusk asked.

"Well, I don't know but, we've really angered the Hydra since we killed Cerberus which is related to him", Yvette said.

"This is, bad", Dusk said.

"Yeah", Yvette said.

"Welp, we've got to kill it", Dusk said.

"Yeah", Yvette responded.

The Hydra glared at them. They jumped and stabbed the Hydra in the chest hard.

The Hydra roared, and two heads charged at them. They dodged and stabbed him in the back.

"Yvette I have a plan!" Dusk said.

"Yeah?" Yvette said.

The Hydra charged at them again, and they dodged again. "You have to kill all Hydra heads at once to kill it", Dusk said.

"Ok, but how?" Yvette asked.

"Follow my lead", Dusk said.

The Hydra blasted a beam from all of its heads at them. "Deflect!!" Dusk shouted.

They both deflected it, hitting the Hydra towards its chest. The Hydra roared again. The Hydra blasted a beam towards them again. Dusk and Yvette ran and dodged.

"I'll stab the back, you'll stab the chest!" Dusk said.

"Ok!" Yvette said.

They jumped and stabbed their parts. "Now let's cut them off!" Dusk said.

Yvette and Dusk sliced four heads each quickly. "Use your magic quick Yvette on the last head", Dusk said.

"THE LIGHT OF HEAVEN!!" Yvette said and threw the light orb at the Hydra's last head.

The Hydra was killed, "Yeha! We won!" Dusk said.

"Woo-hoo!" Yvette said as she high fived Dusk.

"Well, welcome to the Souldark Kingdom", Dusk said as they both looked at the gates.

Sorry, for the short chapter. Sorry for the cliffhanger. I hope you guys enjoyed. Also, the song above is called "Say Goodbye" by Krewella. I love this music, and I think you guys might like it. I do not own the video. So, stay swag and peace out!