56: Departing Issues

This is to make up for my long absence! I think I'm finally getting back to my happy place so! Just because I'm feeling so happy here's a happy chapter! I can't help but feel this story may be nearing its end as well! I've been writing this book for a year! Can you believe it?! So many of you have jumped on board with this and dealing with my moments. I just want to say thank you so much for reading! I really can't thank you guys enough honestly.. anyways enjoy the chapter my Kittens!! 💕💕

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

~Two Months later~

I check the diaper bag one more time for what seems like the thousandth time. "Babe I think you've packed everything," Dan chuckles. "I know, I know just I don't want to forget anything the kids might need for the next two days Dan," I tell him making sure everything is organized. "I'm sure my parents will be fine. They've been waiting for the moment the babies get to stay for a couple days, I mean they even have a crib in their room now," Dan says. I feel two hands on my shoulders, he rubs them softly. I reach behind me putting my right hand on his. "I know I'm worrying too much it's just this will be the first time they are going to be apart form me, vice versa." I turn around to face him.

"They are professionals, I mean hey they raised me and my brother! We didn't turn out too bad," Dan chuckles. He pulls me into a loving embrace. He kisses my head, then my cheek, then my lips. "I'll go put this in the car," Dan says once he pulls away. He grabs the diaper bag and puts it on his shoulder. He walks out of the room and I walk over to the playpen where London was asleep but Eli was wide awake.

I hope I packed enough milk for them too, even if though they do have formula.

"What are you doing up?" I giggle reaching down and picking him up. "I hope you two are good for your grandparents while you're with them. I already can't wait to see you both tomorrow even though we haven't even left to drop you off," I say to Eli even though he can't understand me yet.

"Y/n, my mum just texted me she's ready!" Dan shouts from the living room. "Okay hun!" I say back not as loud. Managing to get on my knees softly, I pull Eli's car seat towards me and I put him in it gently. After buckling him in I stand up and grab London, doing the same with her. Dan walks in and grabs his jacket from the edge of our bed. After putting it on he brings Eli's handle up and picks him up. I stand up and do the same with London. As we exit the room I turn the light off, and grab the keys off the counter. We go to the car and put the kids in, making sure they are secure. Dan and I get into the car and start the trip to his parents.

"I'm gonna miss them," I say looking back at them. Dan pats my knee then rests his hand on my knee giving it a gentle squeeze. "I know Love, me too, maybe it'll be good for us you know? We haven't had time to ourselves in awhile."

Thats true. We've been so caught up in the kids we haven't hadn't had any us time. Dan and I make it to his parents. Dan grabs London and the diaper bag. I grab Eli and we walk up to the door. The moment Dan rung the door bell his mom opened the door. "Hey guys!" She smiles. She's so excited. She steps to the side to let us in. Dan and I walk inside and put the babies down.

Dan's mom hugs us both then goes over to the kids. "Are you sure you're going to be alright?" I ask. "Yes hun I'm sure! You have nothing to worry about! They will be fine," she tells me. I go over to the car seats and grab both of their tiny hands. My first night without them in two months. I kiss both their tiny hands. I sit down and put their handle's down. I take London out her car seat.