The Winter Soldier

Holding the sniper on Sam's right Natasha pushed Steve's face forward when the soldier shot at him from the roof.

She shot upwards and Sam slammed on the brakes. Looking behind me I saw him flip and put his hand in the ground stopping himself.

Only his forehead was visible, he had a mask covering almost everything. He had what seemed to be long black, maybe brown hair.

"Do you know how to use that" Sam asked me loudly.

"I can try" I said and put the heavy gun on his shoulder I was about to shoot when I saw how close the car was.

Ramming us from behind, my cheek hit the gun re opening the cut. I looked over to Natasha and she was reaching for her gun that had fallen.

The car was being dragged by the car behind us. I was watching the road ahead of us as the winter soldier walked this way.

As the car got closer he jumped on it. Getting back on the roof. Natasha still hasn't gotten the gun.

The soldiers metal hand broke through the windshield pulling out the steering wheel.

"Oh" Sam yelled out. I positioned my gun on his shoulder once more and peeked through the scope.

Seeing a wheel, I shot.

I saw the SUV tilt. I hit it. "I hit it" I said loudly. "I hit it!" I told them. But no one was listening.

I felt myself get pulled and I was ontop of Steve next to Natasha with Sam behind us.

"Hold on" Steve yelled as he broke the door and we began sliding on his shield.

Holding the sniper close to me, me and Sam started rolling. I stopped before him.

I ran towards the back of a car. I peeked out and saw the soldier grab a huge gun from the men he was with.

He pointed to the left and shot. looking over I saw Steve push Natasha towards a car, while the bullet hit his shield. it exploded and he flew of the bridge.

I tried to look for Sam but I couldn't see him. Looking over I saw the winter soldier after Natasha.

She crossed over a median and ran. The soldier shot a car and she jumped down.

I felt my heart start thumping. The soldier made his way to the other side of the bridge. He stood there for a couple of second before being shot at.

He turned around and sat against the bridge wall. He slowly took of his goggle like things. He then turned around quickly shooting all over the place.

He walked back to the men. He told them something and jumped down. The men connected Something to a car next to them and jumped down.

I ran over when there was two left. The huge gun in my hand didn't seem so heavy anymore when I pointed at one of them and shot.

He went down without a noise. I saw the other man being attacked by Sam. I went over to them and saw the man I shot on the ground with blood coming out of his mouth.

I gasped and covered my mouth. "Hey, you did good" Sam said pulling me away from the man.

"I have to get my wings, wait here" I nodded. Once he left I grabbed the ropes and made my way down.

Landing behind a man not paying attention, I looked around and saw the winter soldier walking another direction.

I propelled myself after him. Using my legs I ran at an extraordinary speed. This was what I was known for. Being extremely fast.