Introduction

My name is Grace Brewer, 15 years old, and I have two older siblings. My older sister, Jordan, is 19 years old and my older brother, Bryan, is 16 years old. I'm a sophomore in high school and live alone with my brother. I have straight brown hair, summer green eyes, 5'6" tall, and skinny with not showing muscles. Bryan is 6 feet tall, dark green eyes, dark brown hair, and average muscular. Jordan is 5'4", blond curly hair, blue eyes, and skinny with not muscles at all. Bryan and I got our height and hair color from dad, as our eyes is like moms. Jordan got her height and hair color from mom, as her eyes is like dads.

My parents died in a car crash last year as we were driving home from my sister's college, but Bryan stayed home to study for a test. The car hit us head on and I was badly injured but mom and dad were killed. My sibling took a taxi to the hospital to visit every day that week. Bryan always was protective of me and cared for me. We are very close and Jordan use to be the one I talked to but when she got to high school Bryan and I got ignored. Now she goes to school and lives with her boyfriend in New York. She calls once a month to check up on us but that's it.

My best friend, Chloe Bell, is 15 years old and an alone child. She is spoiled and like a twin sister to me. We talk in sync, think alike, and finish each other's sentences. Her parent asked us if we wanted to live with them but we declined because we aren't ready to have new parents, which they expected.

We have a small group of friends at school. There is one girl, Chloe, and two boys, Chris and Nick. Nick is Bryan's best friend and is like a second brother to me. He treats me like his little sister because he only has on sibling and he's in college and never calls anymore. He was always a player and didn't spend much time with Nick. The boys are not players they only date girls for a serious relationship. Chris and Chloe are dating and Nick has a girlfriend but she is his parent's friend's daughter. We all have meet her and she's great and we hang out sometimes in summer when we have time but we normal give them time alone.

We go to Pumpkin Creek High School and live about 10 minutes away from school by walking. We walk to school every day the weather allows us otherwise Bryan drives us. I'm in the middle of my sophomore year as Bryan is in his junior year. He is already set to get into the college he wants. I don't know where I'm going to go because I don't even know what I want to be. I'm a straight A student and am in all Pre-AP classes, I'm in 11th grade Pre-AP math class since I took Algebra in 8th grade. I share that class with my brother and Nick last period. Every other class I share with Chloe.

My schedule is: German 2 with Mr. Freud, English 2 Pre-AP with Mrs. Diamond, Chemistry Pre-AP with Mrs. Hunter, Art one with Mr. Troy, World History Pre-AP with Mrs. Barton, B-Lunch, Study Hall with Mrs. Kessler, and Algebra 2 Pre-AP with Mr. Galve.