Prologue

Ties that bind

She was standing near the lake when she started singing, walking toward the lake and start to sink to the bottom of the lake and there was light made her disappear.

Thousands of army hoshido and Nohr in battle! Red armor (look alike big red lobster) attack the nohr solider and jumped in the air used his Raijnto attack few Nohrian troops ahead all hoshido troops ran towards the battlefield.

"Norhian general! You face the high prince of hoshido, Ryoma! I challenge you to single combat!"

"I will accept your challenge, 'high prince.' But I'm no General I am crown prince Xander of Nohr!
Xander wield his sword attack the hoshido troops and rode toward Ryoma both of them clash their swords.

No one pov.

"Come on, y/n! We're got work to do!" nohr solider attack y/n and got hit she attack him but he dodged started attacked her again unknown Pegasus rider blocked his attack.

"Y/n, what's the matter with you? You seem distracted....If you're worried, dont be. All your siblings are here with you. The Nohrians dont stand a chance!"

"Hagan get ready to attack!?" her brother attack the nohrian soldier and attack hagan final finished him off.

"I demand to know why you Nohrian dogs are invading Hoshido! Was that cowardly attack on my people of your doing as well, princeling?" Ryoma said with angry tone.

"... I have nothing to say to you. Surrender now. If you refuse...you die here."

Xander and Rymoa both attack each other getting more damage.

"Oh, no! The bridge collapsed! How can we help our brothers and sister now?" Elise said in shock.

"Not to worry, Elise. This royal blood in our viens is still good for something!" Camilla said to her.

"Have you spotted the Dragon vien, Camilla?" leo said to her sister.

"You know me too well, dear little brother!"Camilla said with happy face she rode to toward the Dragon vien summon fire dried the river up.

"Yaay, it worked! The river dried up!" Elise with happy face.

"I would never let you down, darling. Now, Everyone follow me."

"Elise, you're not ready for the front lines. Stay back. Camilla and I will take care of this Hoshidans."Leo said to her sister they ran toward his brother help.

"The Nohrian army used a dragon Vein to dry up the river! but i thought only royals held that power..."unknown Pegasus rider in shock.

"Yeah, which means there must be some real big shots over there. It suits me just fine. I've always wanted to use Nohrian royal for target practice!" archor boy said.

"Stay focus, y/n. This Norhians brought theirs heavy hitters this time."

Nohrian army started attacking the hoshido army.

"Dammit, their reinforcements have arrived! I'll go scout out how many there are. Takmui, Sakura stay with y/n and hagan."

"Understood!" takumi said.
"Y-yes. Good idea." sakura said.
She flew up in the sky.

"Hang in there, y/n Hagan. The Nohrian royals are no pushovers... We'll have to work together to beat them. As the eldest, i guess you're in charge. Just tell me what to do and I'll do it." takumi said.

"Are you hurt, y/n and Hagan?! Here,let me heal your wounds!" she took her bloom festal to heal y/n and Hagan.

"Comrades! Do not let them cross this line. We must defend Hoshido!"
An enemys came out nowhere.

" oh n-no! An enemies!" Sakura said.
"It's an ambush! Sakura, stay back. You arent equipped to fight." Takumi told her sister.

"Takumi!y/n!Hagan! Im counting on you three. Work together to defeat that soldier!" Hinoka told us/

"Listen, here's how we're gonna do this. With my bow, i can shoot this one from here. I'll soften him up, and then you can jump in and finshed them off. Got it?" Takumi explained to us.

"Be careful, y/n and Hagan!" Sakura told us.

Takumi shot both solider down giving y/n and Hagan to attack them.

"Y/n, Hagan, Takumi, good work fighting off that ambush." Hinoka smiled at us.

"You were amazing, y/n and Hagan." Sakura smiled at them.

"That went well, probably because SOMEONE gave you good advice....And you're welcome, by the way." takumi pointed out to himself.

"No time to talk! Let's see how Ryoma's doing." they all lefted to Ryoma.

"Ryoma, are you all right." Hinoka told her brother.

"I'll be fine. I'm glad to see you're all safe. Enemy reinforcements are headed this way. I want you to get ride them. Y/n and Hagan, Im counting on you to keep hinoka and the other safe." Ryoma told us.

Until Nohrian royal family arrived.
"Y/n!Hagan! Thank heaven's we found you both, and that you're alive and well.Quickly, come join us! Your family has come to take you both home where you belong." Xander told us, holding his hand to us.

"Quiet, Nohrian filth! Hagan and Y/n is MY brother&Sister and a prince&princess of Hoshido!" Rymoa shout at him angrily.

"On the contrary. Hagan and Y/n is MY brother&Sister and a prince&princess of Nohr!" xander shout at him.

"Hagan! Y/n! I was so worried about you too. Don't ever wander away from me again!"Camilla said.

"Im glad you're OK, Hagan and y/n. You must have thr devil's own luck!" leo said.

"Yaaaay! We got our brother and sister back!"Elise said her happy tone.

"Nohrian scum! First you kidnap them, now you lie to them?! Hagan and y/n is MY brother and sister, not yours!"hinoka shouting at them.

"You are mistaken. Hagan and Y/n is my sweet little brother and sister. You may not have them."Camilla said.

"Don't be fooled by their words. You belong with your true family in Hoshido!"

"We have loved you both and raised you since you were a child. Come Home, little prince and little princess. We can live as a family once more!!" Xander told us.

"Come home to Hoshido, Hagan! Y/n!" Rymoa turned at us.

"No, Hagan! Y/n! Nohr is your home!!" xander turned to us.

Everything started to faded away and someone was calling her name.