Chapter 2: Night one

He went in at 12am like they said. He sat down and then...His body was tied to the chair! "Wait WT HEAK!!!" He couldn't move his body but he could still move his arms, legs, and head."Hello? Hello? Hello? Hey! Welcome to your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Well, First off check the cameras that are infornt of you. These cameras show  every room. Except for the backroom and the kitchen. The kitchen carera has ran out of batteries and the backroom... You don't want to know. Another tip is that you should shut the doors when the animntronics are at the window. Remember we will untie you so you can free roam. Ok so bye" The phone guy said, Then Mike magically got untied! "Yes! I am free!"

2AM MAIN ROOM

"Ok so I will just eat some pizza and relax."

2AM HALLWAY

While Mike was walking down the hall he hears a knock on the supply closet. "Huh?" BANG BANG BANG BOOM! The door flung open and Bonnie jumped onto Mike. Bonnie almost bit his head off. "ERG! GET OFF" Mike kicked Bonnie off and boogied it to the office.

4AM OFFICE

Mike locked the left and right doors. "Omg... I...Need...To...Catch my...bre...ath..." 5 power, 4 power, 3 power, 2 power, 1 power, 0. The lights went out. Music started playing. "Huh?" Freddy's face popped into the door. "AH!" Mike ran to the generator. He hit Foxy on accident. "Oof! Argh me maty! Yer hit me!" Foxy said, "Sorry Foxy I gotta run!" Mike turns on the generator.  The lights pop back on. "YES!!!"

5:50AM

Mike heard a faint whisper say "You_____." And then a guy in a purple suit ran at Mike. Mike ran and hid under a table.

5:55AM Under a Table

PurpleGuy found Mike. I am breaking the 4th wall but I wanna know what happens next! Mike ran at the speed of light (Not really) past purple guy and then he heard the best tune he could ever hear. DING DONG DING DONG. DING DONG DING DONG. Yey!!! It was 6AM! Mike went home to go to sleep.

AND THAT CONCLUDS PART ONE!!!