Chapter 2 "Dave and His new sister Yahtzee"

Next day Cooper and his herd switch directions towards Dave's stall to release him to his owner. Yahtzee hasn't learn to run so her mom Sid is helping her gallop to the pace of the herd. Cooper has been a herd leader for 15 years and he senses who is the new leader so today he is setting up a dual against all the males in the herd. Dave can't be the leader because he is a tamed horse whom the herd cannot count on. The stallions fought and the winner was George and he was a light buckskin stallion. George was determined to save the herd from any dangers (he is a great leader) and Cooper put all his faith into this little rascal and he is teaching him well before his time comes.

Rosa on the other hand has been making crafts of Cooper , Dave , and Yahtzee. Rosa ran away from her home to give the horses their crafts . The herd was gone . Rosa was sad that they left her behind and she ran away to the plains where they lived. Cooper was off duty as a leader so he left his herd and found Rosa. Rosa screamed "Cooper I missed you". Cooper picked up the crafts with his mouth. Rosa yelled "let go of them". Cooper got mad at her for yelling so he chased her home and made sure she was safe. Immediately they forgave one another.