getaway car

welcome to GETAWAY CAR

welcome to
GETAWAY CAR

Where Ashton's mediocre
talents meet your amazing
stories to sometimes create
pretty cool things! 

Where Ashton's mediocretalents meet your amazingstories to sometimes createpretty cool things! 

RULES

i. Your story must be published, unless you are on my vip list, that way I can monitor it being used.

ii. No graphic hopping, this means you cannot request from me and go and request a cover for the same story in another graphic shop

iii. Don't rush me! I have an ever changing schedule where things are very unknown for me currently. I am a college student (in a stem major so my schedule is currently at the point of "I want to kms" if you get what I mean). I try my best to get these out at a timely manner but between school and internships, my time is a bit pinched.

iv. I have all of the right to deny your request, if I cannot find the resources that match or even have the inspiration to do it, meaning it won't be as good as others and I don't want that for you guys

v. In order for this to work you must use the graphic I make for you! Use of covers is for at least two weeks and if you don't claim the graphic in three days it will become a premade for someone else to use. Use of gifs are for at least a month and then if you have a graphic gallery, I would love for any of the graphics to go there after that time period!

vi. You can only request two graphics at once, otherwise it is overloading on me. The password is your favorite song.

vii. I will send you the link when you claim it; DO NOT SCREENSHOT it ruins the quality !!!

viii. Credit is not an option, it must be given. Credit must be given in the summary of the book for covers, for gifs credit can go in the chapter you are using it. Please never claim something I have made as something you made, that is plagiarism and I will fight.