Seeing your true love

It all starts out as a normal day of life.

Y/E pov

"ring ring ring" as your alarm clock goes off. After your alarm went off you go dressed for school. You weared a shirt that said mark thomas. You were always a mark thomas fan you had his merges and everything. So you walked to school because it not that far.  You got to the doors of your school you open the doors and that's when you see a boy with ocean blue eyes brown and blonde hair and you realize that boy was MARK THOMAS! You kept staring a him. Mark noticed that you was staring at him that's when you go to your locker. From the coner from your eye you saw mark thomas coming towards your locker.when you was done putting your stuff in your locker mark thomas close your locker and then you saw a cute boy that you like so much.

M=hi I'm mark I noticed you staring at me when you was at the doors.

Y/e=hello I'm y/e and I wasn't staring at you I was staring at a wall and thinking of something I zoned out

M=yeah mhm can I see your schedule?

Y/e= sure.

He look at your schedule and noticed that you have the same classes.

M= yes we have the same classes probably I can walk you to our class

Y/e= sure

You guys go to your classes together y'all went in class y'all sat Next to each other in class.

"SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL"

M=can I have your number?

Y/e=OMG YESSSS!

M= dang you must really wanted me to have your number.

Y/e= ummmmmm

Mark giggles and says goodbye to you.