Charlene Alvarez

Age: 17

Full Name: Charlene Marie Alvarez

Character's Description: She is really shy and quiet at first, but never stutters. She always has a bit of shyness in her even if you know her really well, always afraid of doing at least one thing in front of everyone. She is also really distant and keeps to herself most of the time either listening to music or drawing. She can draw anything from heart or from a picture almost perfectly. Music is her life where it lets her get away from the world, bringing her iPod with her 24/7. She is really nice and sweet. She also has a really good sense of humor and an adorable giggle and contagious laugh. When she give one of her rare smiles, everything lights up. She is also really stubborn and protective. She is also really sneaky and can be feisty and a great liar. She can always get away from anything without being noticed or lie without hinting it. She is also very athletic, playing sports like football, soccer, and volleyball, but she can't swim for her life and is scared of water. She also has a soft spot for everything, especially children and animals. It's also hard for her to get close to anyone but her family and long-term friends.

Other: She can play the piano very well. She is afraid of water because her mother died drowning.

Self Bio: Hi it's me Charlene. I've been listening to my IPod for hours. It's the only way I can escape from the world. I can just stop thinking about school. About boys. About everything. But what I really love listening to is One Direction. I love the messages that their songs send. Except for Another World, it's all about sex. But, I get to go to a signing REALLY soon. I can't wait. I hope I'm not shy around them like I usaully am around people. Okay, enough of worrying. I got to go back to listening to music.