HE COMES AT NIGHT PART 2

Prologue

"The nightmare has just began"

Chapter 1

Upon holding the bitten kidney with black substance on it Matt almost vommited,after that time he knew that he was still not safe from the thing who killed his brother. Then when mitch comes home from his brothers house he packed his things to his room, then he took a nap. After, mitch went down to the kitchen to eat dinner with his family, while eating, his father asked him what was the thing that killed his brother. Matt said " I forgot what that thing looked like,sorry", then his father said "fine". After eating dinner, Matt took a bath then he went to sleep, at around 12:00 AM,Matt heard rustling noises outside, he look outside from his window, he was frightened of what he saw,Matt saw the thing that killed his brother standing outside while staring at his soul....Matt rushed downstairs, locking all the doors then running up to his room locking it too. After, he slept like it was nothing..... The next morning, Matt saw his window broken and when he looked at the mirror, he saw bite marks at his other kidney. After telling his parents they took Matt to the hospital. After the check-up the doctor said "You must be careful beacause if you lose your other kidney, you could die"........

Chapter 2

After the check-up Matt and his father and mother went back home. Then when Matt checked his room, it was messed-up like someone rampaged there. Then Matt saw a writing in blood saying "I AM NEAR!!!" Matt was scared of what he saw. After cleaning his room he ate dinner then after eating he slept.... At around 12:30 AM, Matt opened his eyes,seeing the thing that killed his brother...The thing tried to take matt's other kidney,but Matt punched the thing's face,knocking the thing to the floor when his parents came to the door they saw Matt and the thing.... His father hitted the thing then the thing bitted Matt's father while Matt's mother and Matt escaped the house ,Leaving his father behind........

Epilogue

The police reported to Matt and his mother that his father was killed, upon hearing that they left the town........

THE END.....