13

Sorry for the cliffhanger.

"Simon"
The boys turned around and stared at me I could only remember how stupid I acted, I can't believe I put myself over the others, why don't I just say it to them?

"Can I talk to you guys outside please" I looked at them desperately
They nodded and left the room along with me.
"I'm so fucking sorry Vikk and josh I just over reacted and I only thought about myself, he's your best friend I should've acted differently I'm super sorry I'm just a pussy and-"
I was interrupted by a warm and loving hug from josh.

"Calm down (Y/N) it's okay" his voice was Calming all I could do was stare.
"Ahem" Ethan tapped me on the shoulder, I hugged josh then pulled away.
"It's alright we just had a bit of a scare, you should be happy he has got some serious click bait" I laughed and hugged Ethan "thanks guys, can I go talk to him privately?" 
They all nodded and sat on the chairs, I waved to them only seeing josh staring

"Simon!" I ran over to his bed almost crying
I gave him a big hug he didn't speak a word, just laying there lifeless "simon!?" I shook him "fuck, fuck, fuck, I better make him eat my boogers" he sat straight up and I laughed.

"How did you know?" I pointed to the heartbeat monitor and giggled
We stared at each other for a brief moment smiling.
"So what happened?, well how did it happen"
I laid on the bed beside him waiting for an answer.
He looked at me "well your not going to like it, I was on the phone"
I rolled my eyes " your manager?" I giggled punching his shoulder "ouch" he rubbed his arm

"I'll have to be here for a bit, but you know what's good about this"
"Ma-"
"Mad clickbait?" I smirked at him "Ethan told me your little idea. "I'll look after your channel for you?"

I tilted his head slightly "you know I jut forgot" I looked at him concerned "I forgot to kiss you"
He grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss.
"I love you" I stared at him for too long I got lost in his dreamy eyes
"Oh oops, do you want me to stay the night"  
He sat up more "you can't, family only right now" I made a pouty face and kissed his cheek.

"Alright, I'll FaceTime you but for now I've got to leave, I'll send in the boys"
I walked outside and signalled then to go in the room "be quick"

We all were all walking out together before we were called out by the guards, josh was smoking spliff in the building he grabbed my hand as we all sprinted out of  the building laughing out asses off

"Alright lets go" josh was still holding my hand pulling me towards his car
"Alright, alright I'm coming see you at home guys"

Josh offered me some spliff how could I refuse I needed something to calm me down for now.

I took a good hit and held it between my fingers, each time I would blow it in Josh's face. I was so much fun in his car I almost forgot about everything that had happened.

You'd really think josh wouldn't do this kind of stuff buts it's not so bad for you, people just give it a bad name.

Before we arrived we opened the windows to let in some air.

Josh and I walked into the house together.
"Thanks josh" I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek "wanna play some gungeon?"
"I looked at him for a small moment "bags player one bitch" I pushed him back and raced up the stairs I could here him trailing me.

----------time skip to 4:00 am

"Fuck" josh jumped and pulled the blanket closer to him. "Pussy" I punched him and rested on his shoulder.

--------time skip

"Good morning lads" I was awoken by the sudden commotion coming from Ethan.
I sat up to see josh sleeping.
"Josh wake up" I pushed him a little before he woke.
He blinked and jumped at the sight of me "help there's a monster" he shouted
"Prick" I smashed his face with a pillow and left the room.

"Someone's on her reds" I heard him whisper I stormed back in the room "you'll be red in a second" I jumped on his back and wrestled him.

"Hurry up you too we have to go see Simom"
I dropped of josh and bolted to my room "fuck, Simon..."

Are you falling for josh Or nah.